Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 10-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #16
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
On my way over to RightBrane right now, to purchase some stuff...
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #17
Snowman
Zealot
Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.Snowman can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iPhone 5, Kindle K3, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
by Steven Lyle Jordan, formerly Steve Jordan
Top of my list was changing to the use of my full name, Steven Lyle Jordan, to distinguish myself from the other few thousand Steve Jordans out there, many of whom included authors as well as every other profession under the sun.
And thank-you calibre. From author->Jordan->Rename. All done!

Best wishes on your new site.

Snowman
Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:23 PM   #18
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The books are now available at Barnes & Noble and Amazon, for those who would rather do the easy-download-to-your-reader thing.

It's nice to know so many people were in my corner (and apparently keeping vewwy vewwy quiet, so as not to disturb my thoughts )...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #19
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
...I have "haters"?
Absolutely!

I hate that you were away.
I hate that your former site was kaput.
I hate that I missed the grand opening of RightBrane.com

Oh well, enough hate. Off to purchase The Kestral Voyages: My Life, After Berserker. Ok, I already have that one, but I gotta start collecting the different covers!

Welcome back SLJ!

Donn

P.S. if you ever get the impulse to pen another Onuissance short story it would be met with much excitement!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 05:00 AM   #20
Luke King
Member Retired
Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
I also have no interest in spending extra money to but ISBNs for my books, which means they will not be available through outlets that demand ISBNs, such as Apple and Sony.
Smashwords offers you a free ISBN when you choose Apple or Sony as a distributor.
Luke King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:03 AM   #21
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
P.S. if you ever get the impulse to pen another Onuissance short story it would be met with much excitement!
I think about those characters all the time! I have in my "to do" list an item to create a full-length story from The Onuissance Cells, but I haven't developed an idea yet. But maybe I can come up with a good short story in-- ahem --less time.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #22
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke King View Post
Smashwords offers you a free ISBN when you choose Apple or Sony as a distributor.
I'll have to look at that, then.

Tags
ebooks, low prices, original content, steven lyle jordan