Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-08-2021, 06:50 AM   #1
sibu12345
~DrunkBishop~
sibu12345 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Kobo Clara HD Hack/Guide

This is a work in progress as I am currently trying out a few things with the limited knowledge I have. I've been scrounging up from fellow enthusiasts and off the goodwill of the people on this website.

Aim of this thread is to have a compiled easy to follow;Step by step guide on how to expand your storage, download custom launchers (Koreader/NickleMenu etc).

Currently trying to understand how to improve the performance of your Kobo from this post: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...10#post3003110.

Am currently writing up the guide. Hope it does not violate repeat post. Will update this thread within the week.
sibu12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:01 AM   #2
sibu12345
~DrunkBishop~
sibu12345 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Forget it. I wanted to make a comprehensive post of what I wanted to share. Will update within the month/delete this thread and make a new one if possible as I would like to include pictures as well on the process to make it easier for people to follow.
sibu12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2021, 10:32 AM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Rather than forum posts just make a mobileread wiki page. Far easier to update

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 11:46 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The problem with these sorts of forum posts is that the information or links can be made obsolete and if you are not around to update the thread, then the obsolete information stays put. With the Wiki, someone else can edit it.

Also, you can start a thread on your Wiki for discussing it. Also, you can link to the Wiki entry.

I'm in agreement with @PeterT to use the Wiki.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote