Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-31-2011, 01:25 AM   #1
RCraft
RCraft began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Smile Bound by Fire - A Dark Fantasy

Hello everyone,

I'm here to shamelessly promote my dark fantasy novel, Bound by Fire. The novel is the first of a planned trilogy, with the second novel due out in July of 2012. Don't expect to find any country bumpkins saving the world in this story, for country bumpkins have little combat skill and will be mercilessly crushed before they can so much as jab you with their pitch forks.

Here is a bit of a blurb for you to get a taste of what awaits:

An ancient promise.
A forgotten treachery.
Seven souls, bound by fire, will begin their quest for the truth.

Ilian, an apprentice blacksmith, has the heart of a god sealed within him. When Karena, the beautiful red-haired assassin, kills his father and rips his soul from his body Ilian becomes entangled in a rivalry that has spanned over hundreds of years.

However, even with his life turned upside down, and treachery at every turn, Ilian soon learns that there are worse people he can have at his side than a woman proficient in the art of assassination.

The novel is currently available at the following locations:

I won't bombard you with reviews - you're all adults and I'm certain if you're interested you'll be able to find the reviews that have been posted at the above links easily enough.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll check out Bound by Fire!
RCraft is offline   Reply With Quote