Old 01-09-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
bmwr1200c
Enthusiast
bmwr1200c began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Rss feed to Calibre to iPad

I have a wordpress link that I want to get as RSS feed. here is the link
feed://study1geetaa2sanskrit.wordpress.com/feed/

I would appreciate if you can tell me how can I schedule automatic download and then convert it to epub to read it on my iPad 2

Thanks for your help
bmwr1200c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:24 AM   #2
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
This is exactly what calibre is for.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:55 AM   #3
bmwr1200c
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
This is exactly what calibre is for.
But how to do it ?
Old 01-27-2012, 05:41 AM   #4
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
You should probably start with the Calibre forum here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166

There is an FAQ thread in the stickies that might help you get started, and if you still have questions you will probably get more answers there.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:43 AM   #5
bmwr1200c
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
You should probably start with the Calibre forum here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166

There is an FAQ thread in the stickies that might help you get started, and if you still have questions you will probably get more answers there.
That FAQ did not really help, I could not get RSS to works to convert it to epub. I was wondering if anyone in the forum used Calibre to RSS can give me certain tips.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:53 AM   #6
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwr1200c View Post
That FAQ did not really help, I could not get RSS to works to convert it to epub. I was wondering if anyone in the forum used Calibre to RSS can give me certain tips.
OK, but you will get more answers in the Calibre forum.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:40 AM   #7
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Oh. I see you posted twice about this. See other thread.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ipad2, rss