Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-27-2013, 05:11 PM   #1
Wayoutwilly
Enthusiast
Wayoutwilly doesn't litterWayoutwilly doesn't litter

Device: Bookeen Gen3
Loud Evolution - An Action Novel

Dear all,
my name is Goran Racic and I have recently wrote an action novel titled Loud Evolution.

Thomas Loud is an everyday person - he thinks he knows what is wrong with the world and how to fix it, but never does anything. He thinks he knows what is wrong with society and has a vague idea of who to blame, but leaves it all for tomorrow. He thinks he knows about a lot of things, but the truth is, he doesn't.
But one day, that all changes when a very, very stupid idea gets Thomas thrown amidst a shadowy organization that doesn't want to rule the world. Quite opposite, the organization wants to save it. And they will soon teach Thomas that sometimes good genes aren't in good people.
So, get ready to travel around the world, get involved with Columbian drug lords, weapons smuggling, lots of punching, and quite a bit of advanced technology.

That's about it - the book is out, it's priced reasonably 3,99 US dollars, on the official web page there is a big excerpt (more than five chapters), longer than the one on Amazon, wallpapers, and other things, so go nuts

Update: Loud Evolution is available in print directly from Amazon - priced 9.99 US dollars Amazon is currently giving 10 percent off so you pay 8.99.

Available on:
Amazon
Apple iBookstore

I've also made a trailer for the book, that is along the lines of blockbuster movies so I'm embedding it here:

Last edited by Wayoutwilly; 10-06-2013 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Updating book information, now in print
Wayoutwilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #2
Wayoutwilly
Enthusiast

I've been touching up a virtual city I've build to go with my novel. I've decided to build the exact business center of Chicago, Chicago Loop, where the beginning of my novel takes place. I've built it in 3D modeling application, and then transferred all into Minecraft. For those who don't know what Minecraft is, it is like Lego on steroids, and more than 30 million people all around the world play with it.

I did a write up on it on my novel's web page, so if you like to see the pictures, and a little flythrough movie, it is all here (http://www.loudevolution.com/news/we...-rock-and-roll) - I'm going to release Minecraft version, for free of course, probably in the upcoming week.

I'm not sure if this is going to help my novel in any way, but it was really interesting, and incredibly time consuming, building this.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:40 PM   #3
Wayoutwilly
Enthusiast

Today I've finally managed to make my Minecraft map of Chicago Loop a free download. The map is sort of promotional tool for my novel since the map is of Chicago Loop, area in Chicago where Loud Evolution's story starts.
The map is in first stage, but anybody who plays Minecraft can download it and go wild.

I'm not sure if people know what Minecraft is, but it is sort of virtual Lego, and it is played by over 30 million people around the world. More on all that, I mean map, on Loud Evolution's official web.
http://www.loudevolution.com/news/ch...op-first-stage
Old 08-17-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
Wayoutwilly
Enthusiast

I'm starting a short(ish) novel that will take the main character of Loud Evolution, Thomas Loud, on one more mission. The novel will be free and will be on Kindle and iBookstore. I have some idea where it's going, but I have to do a little bit more research before confirming it.
Old 09-28-2013, 06:35 PM   #5
Wayoutwilly
Enthusiast

While writing a free expansion novel (it will soon be out, but about that another time, another thread), I've redid Loud Evolution so I can publish it as a paper edition (paperback). Currently it is being reviewed on CreateSpace and in sometimes next week it'll be available through their e-store and Amazon. As soon as they give all clear and link it with ebook on Amazon, I'll let you know.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #6
Wayoutwilly
Enthusiast

A few days ago Loud Evolution became available in print directly from Amazon! Of course, it's still on Kindle (and iBookstore), but now you can enjoy touching paper (or dead tree as it is known in some parts of the world).

It's available as paperback (7.8 x 5.1 inches) and is 248 pages long so it can be read in couple of, less than eventful, evenings. The price is set at 9.99 US dollars, but Amazon is offering 10 percent off, so you pay economy-friendly 8.99.
Old 12-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #7
Wayoutwilly
Enthusiast

Loud Evolution, an action novel, is 75 percent off (ebook edition only)! Spend this holyday season in sunny Columbia fighting drug lords, surrounded by coolest gadgets the world has to offer. There will be adventure, there will be thrills, there will be action. And some sweet, sweet lovemaking...

As always, you can grab Loud Evolution on Kindle, iBookstore and as paperback on Amazon.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #8
Wayoutwilly
Enthusiast

Loud Evolution is still 75 percent off - we've done holyday sale, now we're on holiday sale! Grab it while it's cheap. And hot!
Old 01-05-2014, 06:04 PM   #9
Wayoutwilly
Enthusiast

Just a few more days until holiday sale is over. Loud Evolution is still 75 percent off on digital platforms (Kindle and iBookstore) - grab it while you can!
Old 03-02-2014, 06:25 PM   #10
Wayoutwilly
Enthusiast

Still live and kicking.
Old 03-09-2014, 08:06 PM   #11
Wayoutwilly
Enthusiast