Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-22-2020, 10:08 AM   #16
Kleki
Connoisseur
Kleki doesn't litterKleki doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (+ an old Hanlin V3)
Thanks GerReader. Just loaded it onto my THD3 and played my first puzzle. This will definitely keep me occupied during leasure times.
Kleki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 07:13 AM   #17
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, Cracked OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
I am using the SGT puzzle collection on Android on my Onyx Boox Note Pro and Hisense A5 pro cc. It's great.
However, I wish I could change the colors used to increase the contrast or visibility. I see that the variables are given to the puzzles by the main app, but haven't found the location where they are configured. from this location So I could edit them and recompile.

Did you change the colors for the Pocketbook? Or do you know how to tweak them? Would you be willing and able to make a menu item to change them? (Preferences differ and hardcoding them wasn't that good an idea to begin with.)

Last edited by Markismus; 12-26-2020 at 07:28 AM.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2020, 04:34 PM   #18
GerReader
Connoisseur
GerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: PocketBook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
Did you change the colors for the Pocketbook? Or do you know how to tweak them? Would you be willing and able to make a menu item to change them? (Preferences differ and hardcoding them wasn't that good an idea to begin with.)
Sure, I went over all games and tweaked them to the greyscale screen. That was actually one of the major efforts in developing the app.

Simply converting the colors to according grey value wasn't sufficient at all. For example, in the original games an error is often just marked in red colour instead of black. A naive conversion of the red RGB value to grey would just make it a light grey, totally unsuitable to catch the puzzler's attention. I often changed this to something like a dark/black background and a light / white number, for example in the 'solo' or the 'loopy' game. Or I changed red error lines to dotted lines.

Furthermore, I already tried to tweak the game colors to give as much contrast as possible on the screen of my device (Touch HD 3). I tried to restrict the colors to as few as possible, in regular intensity intervals; like 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% when I needed 5 colors. In some games, even only 0%, 50%, 100% intensity.

All the colors are actually hard-coded in the original code. The colors are found in the function 'static float *game_colours(frontend *fe, int *ncolours)' in each individual game file. If you want to see an example how it looks like in my converted games, here for the 'solo' game:

https://github.com/SteffenBauer/Pock...s/solo.c#L4241

As you see, there are a lot of different color names for different game elements. It would first need to consolidate them all, otherwise we would have a huge menu with a lot of different entries. Furthermore, the color names differ quite wildly between the games.

And then the Pocketbook Color was released this year, which further complicates things...

Do you happen to have an example of a game in the app where the contrast on the eInk screen could be improved?
GerReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 05:33 PM   #19
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

@GerReader That sounds like very good work. Examples that didn't really work on my Onyx Note Pro are Flood and Dominos. It took me quite a while to get the pattern fixed in my mind, just to find the highlighted numbers. Even on the Hisense A5 pro cc (H5Pcc) the numbers are hard to spot, albeit a bit better due to red and green coloring.
The background color just doesn't contrast enough.
At Keen I find that the clues in the left-top corner are too small on the H5Pcc: Mistakes between division and adding are somewhat annoying. However, it improves when I use reading glasses. Making them larger or more contrasting would definitely pay off.

I'll try to port your code to Android by inserting it in chrisboyle's code. It will be quite nice to see what the result of your work is.

Cheers from Holland,
Mark
Old 12-27-2020, 07:31 AM   #20
GerReader
Connoisseur
GerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
I'll try to port your code to Android by inserting it in chrisboyle's code. It will be quite nice to see what the result of your work is.
That could actually work. May I ask what kind of experience you have so far with Chris Boyle's Android code? I ported some additional puzzles some years ago to the android SGT app and compiled them to my local copy on an android tablet (not an eInk device).

You cannot just copy the game files from the PocketBook SGT source code to the Android source code, compiling will fail. You need to adjust some code lines there. You need to adjust mainly two things:

a) The Android app needs several callbacks from a game file, things like what control keys the specific game needs, and a signal when the game is solved.

b) The game struct containing the callback functions must be adjusted slightly to the android code.

You can have a look here at the game files in my older android modification to get some clues what must be changed:

https://github.com/SteffenBauer/sgtp...p/src/main/jni

Look mainly for code segments with "#ifdef ANDROID ... #endif", and quite at the bottom of each file the "const struct game thegame".

This should all that is needed to port games that are already existing in the Android app. Should you want to port games that are not in the Android app, a little bit more work needs to be done, you need icons, an entry in the game lists etc. You can look here what files need to be modified (caution, this is older code, the newer version of the Android code might be different now)

https://github.com/SteffenBauer/sgtp...d/app/src/main

Good luck, I think this should be really doable with a little bit of effort.
Advert
Old 01-07-2021, 02:58 PM   #21
Markismus
Guru

Yes, I will have to look into a bit further, though. I ran into trouble with the gradle versions. Apparently, I installed the newest version and the tests I ran (K-9 and SteffenBauer's sgtpuzzles) both required older versions for which I just couldn't get the licenses signed in Android Studio. Even though there are entire pages dedicated to solving this problem. Pfff. Didn't even get into coding yet....

If you could suggest another route that doesn't care about licensing but just compiles the code, I would be quite happy.
Old 10-09-2021, 09:10 AM   #22
Skeeve
Zealot
Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4.1.1 no touch
Hi Steffen.

In your readme you write:

Quote:
Clone the pocketbook SDK and set it up for the firmware of your device.
I cloned it but I'm not sure what to do next. What's the firmware for my Touch HD3? Currently I have 6.4 but is there anything for 6.X devices? Does not seem so.

Maybe it's all a bit dated? I also found this https://github.com/ezdiy/pocketbook-sdk5 but no information what to do with that stuff

I hope this is the correct place to ask for help setting up a development environment.
Skeeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 09:24 AM   #23
Skeeve
Zealot
Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skeeve ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So It ried:
Code:
PBSDK ?= /pocketbook-sdk/PBSDK
but when calling make I get
Code:
bash-5.1# make
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/PBSDK/bin/pbres -c ./icons/icons.c -4 icons/app_icons/ic_star.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_back.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_back_tap.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_game.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_game_tap.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_home.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_home_tap.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_menu.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_menu_tap.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_redraw.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_redraw_tap.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_settings.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_settings_tap.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_type.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_type_tap.bmp icons/configuration/cfg_decr.bmp icons/configuration/cfg_decr_tap.bmp icons/configuration/cfg_difficulty.bmp icons/configuration/cfg_incr.bmp icons/configuration/cfg_incr_tap.bmp icons/configuration/cfg_no.bmp icons/configuration/cfg_off.bmp icons/configuration/cfg_on.bmp icons/configuration/cfg_yes.bmp icons/controls/bt_add.bmp icons/controls/bt_backspace.bmp icons/controls/bt_bridges_g.bmp icons/controls/bt_east.bmp icons/controls/bt_fill_map.bmp icons/controls/bt_fill_marks.bmp icons/controls/bt_fill_nums.bmp icons/controls/bt_fill_rome.bmp icons/controls/bt_guess_i.bmp icons/controls/bt_map_c.bmp icons/controls/bt_map_j.bmp icons/controls/bt_net_shuffle.bmp icons/controls/bt_north.bmp icons/controls/bt_page.bmp icons/controls/bt_page_select.bmp icons/controls/bt_redo.bmp icons/controls/bt_redo_d.bmp icons/controls/bt_remove.bmp icons/controls/bt_salad_o.bmp icons/controls/bt_salad_x.bmp icons/controls/bt_south.bmp icons/controls/bt_swap.bmp icons/controls/bt_undead_g.bmp icons/controls/bt_undead_v.bmp icons/controls/bt_undead_z.bmp icons/controls/bt_undo.bmp icons/controls/bt_undo_d.bmp icons/controls/bt_west.bmp icons/game_icons/game_abcd.bmp icons/game_icons/game_ascent.bmp icons/game_icons/game_blackbox.bmp icons/game_icons/game_boats.bmp icons/game_icons/game_bridges.bmp icons/game_icons/game_clusters.bmp icons/game_icons/game_creek.bmp icons/game_icons/game_cube.bmp icons/game_icons/game_dominosa.bmp icons/game_icons/game_fifteen.bmp icons/game_icons/game_filling.bmp icons/game_icons/game_flip.bmp icons/game_icons/game_flood.bmp icons/game_icons/game_galaxies.bmp icons/game_icons/game_group.bmp icons/game_icons/game_guess.bmp icons/game_icons/game_inertia.bmp icons/game_icons/game_keen.bmp icons/game_icons/game_lightup.bmp icons/game_icons/game_loopy.bmp icons/game_icons/game_magnets.bmp icons/game_icons/game_map.bmp icons/game_icons/game_mathrax.bmp icons/game_icons/game_mines.bmp icons/game_icons/game_mosaic.bmp icons/game_icons/game_net.bmp icons/game_icons/game_netslide.bmp icons/game_icons/game_palisade.bmp icons/game_icons/game_pattern.bmp icons/game_icons/game_pearl.bmp icons/game_icons/game_pegs.bmp icons/game_icons/game_range.bmp icons/game_icons/game_rect.bmp icons/game_icons/game_rome.bmp icons/game_icons/game_salad.bmp icons/game_icons/game_samegame.bmp icons/game_icons/game_signpost.bmp icons/game_icons/game_singles.bmp icons/game_icons/game_sixteen.bmp icons/game_icons/game_slant.bmp icons/game_icons/game_slide.bmp icons/game_icons/game_sokoban.bmp icons/game_icons/game_solo.bmp icons/game_icons/game_spokes.bmp icons/game_icons/game_sticks.bmp icons/game_icons/game_tents.bmp icons/game_icons/game_towers.bmp icons/game_icons/game_tracks.bmp icons/game_icons/game_twiddle.bmp icons/game_icons/game_undead.bmp icons/game_icons/game_unequal.bmp icons/game_icons/game_unruly.bmp icons/game_icons/game_untangle.bmp icons/game_icons/game_walls.bmp icons/menu_icons/menu_exit.bmp icons/menu_icons/menu_help.bmp icons/menu_icons/menu_new.bmp icons/menu_icons/menu_reset.bmp icons/menu_icons/menu_restart.bmp icons/menu_icons/menu_settings.bmp icons/menu_icons/menu_solve.bmp icons/menu_icons/menu_star.bmp
/bin/sh: /pocketbook-sdk/PBSDK/bin/pbres: not found
make: *** [Makefile:34: icons/icons.c] Error 127
Old 10-09-2021, 10:07 AM   #24
GerReader
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeve View Post
I cloned it but I'm not sure what to do next. What's the firmware for my Touch HD3? Currently I have 6.4 but is there anything for 6.X devices? Does not seem so.

Maybe it's all a bit dated?
Yes, it is all a bit dated. Fortunately, the latest SDK for firmware 5 will work on a Touch HD3, despite it being like 4 years old. Try `SDK_481`. I think the folder `PBSDK` is not the right SDK version.

Quote:
but when calling make I get
Code:
bash-5.1# make
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/PBSDK/bin/pbres -c ./icons/icons.c -4 icons/app_icons/ic_star.bmp icons/app_icons/icon_back.bmp [...]
/bin/sh: /pocketbook-sdk/PBSDK/bin/pbres: not found
Well, it says right there was the problem is: `/pocketbook-sdk/PBSDK/bin/pbres: not found`. It wants to run `pbres` Ithe 'PocketBook Resource Compiler', but obviously your path is wrong.

Is it correct that `/pocketbook-sdk` is directly at the root level on your installation? Perhaps you just missed a dot: `./pocketbook-sdk`. Or to be on the save side, just supply the whole absolute path at `PBSDK ?= [path here]`
Old 10-09-2021, 10:26 AM   #25
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
There is a newer SDK available for cloning at: https://github.com/pocketbook/SDK_6.3.0.git

It is different from the older SDKs, so more stuff to learn. I guess step 1 is figuring out which of the three architectures available matches your ereader. I don't remember the details, but I probably looked at /proc/cpuinfo on the ereader, and then googled the Hardware: field to see which SoC it used. For example, my PB Color says "Hardware : sun8iw10", and googling "sun8iw10" shows that the SoC is "B288", so I used the SDK-B288 tree for that.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 10:26 AM   #26
GerReader
Connoisseur

Quote:
I cloned it but I'm not sure what to do next.
As a first step, I also suggest that you don't start right away trying to compile the whole puzzle collection, but rather get the SDK up and running with a hello-world.

Here are some instructions how to setup the SDK_481, and compile a hello-world:

https://github.com/pmartin/pocketboo.../master/demo01
Old 10-09-2021, 12:17 PM   #27
Skeeve
Zealot

Thanks for the help. Will try that.

Quote:
Well, it says right there was the problem is: `/pocketbook-sdk/PBSDK/bin/pbres: not found`. It wants to run `pbres` Ithe 'PocketBook Resource Compiler', but obviously your path is wrong.
I switched the SDK as suggested. The error remains. The issue is: The file is there…

Code:
/bin/sh: 1: /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/pbres: not found
root@a71003970541:/project# ls -al /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/pbres
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 14188 Oct  9 14:02 /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/pbres
But I cannot start it:

Code:
root@a71003970541:/project# /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/pbres  
bash: /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/pbres: No such file or directory
Quite weird, isn't it?

Quote:
Is it correct that `/pocketbook-sdk` is directly at the root level on your installation? Perhaps you just missed a dot: `./pocketbook-sdk`. Or to be on the save side, just supply the whole absolute path at `PBSDK ?= [path here]`
I supplied the whole path and the SDK is on the root level. I try to set up a docker container for compiling.
Old 10-09-2021, 12:34 PM   #28
Skeeve
Zealot

The reason could be 64 vs. 32-bit. Testing…
Old 10-09-2021, 04:31 PM   #29
Skeeve
Zealot

Okay… Seems I got it to work.

But in the end it fails:

Code:
root@83bb9f011b39:/project# make
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/singles.c -o games/singles.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/keen.c -o games/keen.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/sixteen.c -o games/sixteen.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/mosaic.c -o games/mosaic.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/bridges.c -o games/bridges.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/palisade.c -o games/palisade.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/rect.c -o games/rect.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/signpost.c -o games/signpost.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/tracks.c -o games/tracks.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/guess.c -o games/guess.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/net.c -o games/net.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/boats.c -o games/boats.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/blackbox.c -o games/blackbox.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/magnets.c -o games/magnets.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/mathrax.c -o games/mathrax.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/towers.c -o games/towers.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/solo.c -o games/solo.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/samegame.c -o games/samegame.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/filling.c -o games/filling.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/salad.c -o games/salad.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/clusters.c -o games/clusters.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/spokes.c -o games/spokes.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/unruly.c -o games/unruly.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/lightup.c -o games/lightup.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/cube.c -o games/cube.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/range.c -o games/range.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/flood.c -o games/flood.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/loopy.c -o games/loopy.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/galaxies.c -o games/galaxies.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/creek.c -o games/creek.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/flip.c -o games/flip.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/mines.c -o games/mines.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/twiddle.c -o games/twiddle.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/ascent.c -o games/ascent.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/dominosa.c -o games/dominosa.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/pattern.c -o games/pattern.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/tents.c -o games/tents.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/sticks.c -o games/sticks.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/pearl.c -o games/pearl.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/unequal.c -o games/unequal.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/untangle.c -o games/untangle.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/inertia.c -o games/inertia.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/abcd.c -o games/abcd.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/fifteen.c -o games/fifteen.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/map.c -o games/map.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/undead.c -o games/undead.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/pegs.c -o games/pegs.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/rome.c -o games/rome.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/walls.c -o games/walls.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c games/slant.c -o games/slant.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c frontend/state.c -o frontend/state.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c frontend/common.c -o frontend/common.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c frontend/game.c -o frontend/game.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c frontend/chooser.c -o frontend/chooser.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c frontend/main.c -o frontend/main.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c frontend/param.c -o frontend/param.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/grid.c -o utils/grid.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/printing.c -o utils/printing.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/laydomino.c -o utils/laydomino.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/penrose.c -o utils/penrose.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/matching.c -o utils/matching.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/tdq.c -o utils/tdq.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/tree234.c -o utils/tree234.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/drawing.c -o utils/drawing.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/midend.c -o utils/midend.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/latin.c -o utils/latin.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/version.c -o utils/version.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/dsf.c -o utils/dsf.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/sort.c -o utils/sort.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/malloc.c -o utils/malloc.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/findloop.c -o utils/findloop.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/random.c -o utils/random.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/divvy.c -o utils/divvy.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/combi.c -o utils/combi.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/loopgen.c -o utils/loopgen.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c utils/misc.c -o utils/misc.o -I./include -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
mkdir -p ./build
LC_ALL=C /pocketbook-sdk/SDK_481/bin/arm-obreey-linux-gnueabi-gcc -s icons/icons.c games/singles.o games/keen.o games/sixteen.o games/mosaic.o games/bridges.o games/palisade.o games/rect.o games/signpost.o games/tracks.o games/guess.o games/net.o games/boats.o games/blackbox.o games/magnets.o games/mathrax.o games/towers.o games/solo.o games/samegame.o games/filling.o games/salad.o games/clusters.o games/spokes.o games/unruly.o games/lightup.o games/cube.o games/range.o games/flood.o games/loopy.o games/galaxies.o games/creek.o games/flip.o games/mines.o games/twiddle.o games/ascent.o games/dominosa.o games/pattern.o games/tents.o games/sticks.o games/pearl.o games/unequal.o games/untangle.o games/inertia.o games/abcd.o games/fifteen.o games/map.o games/undead.o games/pegs.o games/rome.o games/walls.o games/slant.o frontend/state.o frontend/common.o frontend/game.o frontend/chooser.o frontend/main.o frontend/param.o utils/grid.o utils/printing.o utils/laydomino.o utils/penrose.o utils/matching.o utils/tdq.o utils/tree234.o utils/drawing.o utils/midend.o utils/latin.o utils/version.o utils/dsf.o utils/sort.o utils/malloc.o utils/findloop.o utils/random.o utils/divvy.o utils/combi.o utils/loopgen.o utils/misc.o -I./include -o ./build/SGTPuzzles.app -DCOMBINED -std=c99 -DNDEBUG -fsigned-char -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -O2 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=softfp -linkview -lfreetype -lm -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=632 -DVERSION=\""2021-10-09-0.7.8-16-gfdaec93"\"
frontend/common.o: In function `add_favoritestar.part.0':
common.c:(.text+0xfc): undefined reference to `ic_star'
frontend/game.o: In function `gamePrepareFrontend':
game.c:(.text+0x1454): undefined reference to `menu_new'
game.c:(.text+0x1458): undefined reference to `menu_restart'
game.c:(.text+0x1460): undefined reference to `menu_solve'
game.c:(.text+0x146c): undefined reference to `menu_help'
game.c:(.text+0x1470): undefined reference to `menu_exit'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x20): undefined reference to `bt_backspace'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4c): undefined reference to `bt_fill_map'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x78): undefined reference to `bt_fill_rome'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xa4): undefined reference to `bt_fill_marks'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xd0): undefined reference to `bt_fill_nums'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xfc): undefined reference to `bt_add'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x128): undefined reference to `bt_remove'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x154): undefined reference to `bt_salad_o'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x180): undefined reference to `bt_salad_x'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x1ac): undefined reference to `bt_net_shuffle'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x1d8): undefined reference to `bt_bridges_g'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x204): undefined reference to `bt_north'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x230): undefined reference to `bt_west'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x25c): undefined reference to `bt_east'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x288): undefined reference to `bt_south'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x2b4): undefined reference to `bt_swap'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x2e0): undefined reference to `bt_undo'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x2e8): undefined reference to `bt_undo_d'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x30c): undefined reference to `bt_redo'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x314): undefined reference to `bt_redo_d'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x338): undefined reference to `icon_back'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x33c): undefined reference to `icon_back_tap'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x364): undefined reference to `icon_redraw'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x368): undefined reference to `icon_redraw_tap'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x390): undefined reference to `icon_game'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x394): undefined reference to `icon_game_tap'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x3bc): undefined reference to `icon_type'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x3c0): undefined reference to `icon_type_tap'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x3c8): undefined reference to `game_abcd'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x3d0): undefined reference to `game_ascent'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x3d8): undefined reference to `game_blackbox'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x3e0): undefined reference to `game_boats'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x3e8): undefined reference to `game_bridges'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x3f0): undefined reference to `game_clusters'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x3f8): undefined reference to `game_creek'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x400): undefined reference to `game_cube'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x408): undefined reference to `game_dominosa'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x410): undefined reference to `game_fifteen'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x418): undefined reference to `game_filling'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x420): undefined reference to `game_flip'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x428): undefined reference to `game_flood'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x430): undefined reference to `game_galaxies'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x438): undefined reference to `game_guess'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x440): undefined reference to `game_inertia'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x448): undefined reference to `game_keen'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x450): undefined reference to `game_lightup'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x458): undefined reference to `game_loopy'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x460): undefined reference to `game_magnets'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x468): undefined reference to `game_map'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x470): undefined reference to `game_mathrax'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x478): undefined reference to `game_mines'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x480): undefined reference to `game_mosaic'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x488): undefined reference to `game_net'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x490): undefined reference to `game_palisade'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x498): undefined reference to `game_pattern'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4a0): undefined reference to `game_pearl'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4a8): undefined reference to `game_pegs'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4b0): undefined reference to `game_range'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4b8): undefined reference to `game_rect'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4c0): undefined reference to `game_rome'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4c8): undefined reference to `game_salad'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4d0): undefined reference to `game_samegame'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4d8): undefined reference to `game_signpost'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4e0): undefined reference to `game_singles'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4e8): undefined reference to `game_sixteen'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4f0): undefined reference to `game_slant'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x4f8): undefined reference to `game_solo'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x500): undefined reference to `game_spokes'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x508): undefined reference to `game_sticks'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x510): undefined reference to `game_tents'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x518): undefined reference to `game_towers'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x520): undefined reference to `game_tracks'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x528): undefined reference to `game_twiddle'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x530): undefined reference to `game_undead'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x538): undefined reference to `game_unequal'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x540): undefined reference to `game_unruly'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x548): undefined reference to `game_untangle'
frontend/game.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x550): undefined reference to `game_walls'
frontend/chooser.o: In function `chooserSetupButtons':
chooser.c:(.text+0x530): undefined reference to `bt_page'
chooser.c:(.text+0x534): undefined reference to `bt_page_select'
chooser.c:(.text+0x538): undefined reference to `icon_home'
chooser.c:(.text+0x53c): undefined reference to `icon_home_tap'
chooser.c:(.text+0x540): undefined reference to `icon_redraw'
chooser.c:(.text+0x544): undefined reference to `icon_redraw_tap'
chooser.c:(.text+0x548): undefined reference to `icon_menu'
chooser.c:(.text+0x54c): undefined reference to `icon_menu_tap'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x0): undefined reference to `game_abcd'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x8): undefined reference to `game_ascent'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x10): undefined reference to `game_blackbox'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x18): undefined reference to `game_boats'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x20): undefined reference to `game_bridges'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x28): undefined reference to `game_clusters'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x30): undefined reference to `game_creek'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x38): undefined reference to `game_cube'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x40): undefined reference to `game_dominosa'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x48): undefined reference to `game_fifteen'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x50): undefined reference to `game_filling'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x58): undefined reference to `game_flip'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x60): undefined reference to `game_flood'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x68): undefined reference to `game_galaxies'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x70): undefined reference to `game_guess'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x78): undefined reference to `game_inertia'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x80): undefined reference to `game_keen'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x88): undefined reference to `game_lightup'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x90): undefined reference to `game_loopy'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x98): undefined reference to `game_magnets'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xa0): undefined reference to `game_map'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xa8): undefined reference to `game_mathrax'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xb0): undefined reference to `game_mines'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xb8): undefined reference to `game_mosaic'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xc0): undefined reference to `game_net'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xc8): undefined reference to `game_palisade'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xd0): undefined reference to `game_pattern'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xd8): undefined reference to `game_pearl'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xe0): undefined reference to `game_pegs'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xe8): undefined reference to `game_range'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xf0): undefined reference to `game_rect'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0xf8): undefined reference to `game_rome'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x100): undefined reference to `game_salad'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x108): undefined reference to `game_samegame'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x110): undefined reference to `game_signpost'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x118): undefined reference to `game_singles'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x120): undefined reference to `game_sixteen'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x128): undefined reference to `game_slant'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x130): undefined reference to `game_solo'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x138): undefined reference to `game_spokes'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x140): undefined reference to `game_sticks'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x148): undefined reference to `game_tents'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x150): undefined reference to `game_towers'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x158): undefined reference to `game_tracks'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x160): undefined reference to `game_twiddle'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x168): undefined reference to `game_undead'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x170): undefined reference to `game_unequal'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x178): undefined reference to `game_unruly'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x180): undefined reference to `game_untangle'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x188): undefined reference to `game_walls'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel+0x24): undefined reference to `menu_restart'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel+0x3c): undefined reference to `menu_reset'
frontend/chooser.o:(.data.rel+0x54): undefined reference to `menu_help'
frontend/param.o: In function `paramPrepare':
param.c:(.text+0xe48): undefined reference to `cfg_decr'
param.c:(.text+0xe4c): undefined reference to `cfg_decr_tap'
param.c:(.text+0xe50): undefined reference to `cfg_incr'
param.c:(.text+0xe54): undefined reference to `cfg_incr_tap'
param.c:(.text+0xe58): undefined reference to `cfg_yes'
param.c:(.text+0xe5c): undefined reference to `cfg_no'
param.c:(.text+0xe60): undefined reference to `icon_back_tap'
param.c:(.text+0xe64): undefined reference to `icon_back'
param.c:(.text+0xe68): undefined reference to `icon_redraw'
param.c:(.text+0xe6c): undefined reference to `icon_redraw_tap'
frontend/param.o: In function `paramRelease':
param.c:(.text+0x1510): undefined reference to `cfg_no'
param.c:(.text+0x1518): undefined reference to `cfg_yes'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Makefile:30: build/SGTPuzzles.app] Error 1
root@83bb9f011b39:/project#
But I think this is due to issues with the frontend(?) source code.

If so, I'm more than willing to provide the dockerfile I used. This might allow others to easily get a development container up and running.
Old 10-10-2021, 12:09 PM   #30
GerReader
Connoisseur

Quote:
But I think this is due to issues with the frontend(?) source code.

If so, I'm more than willing to provide the dockerfile I used. This might allow others to easily get a development container up and running.
Looks that this is a problem with linking. It cannot find the icons (pbres is compiling them into icons.c, which is then directly compiled & linked into the app).

Furthermore, I miss the call to pbres right at the start when running make. The very first step there should be to generate icons.c. Perhaps the present icons.c is outdated or is empty/corrupted from your first failed try, and a simple "make clean" could resolve this issue.

Would be interesting to get your dockerfile. Should be possible to post here via code block, and could allow to check what is going wrong with your app build process.

Tags
app, programming, puzzles, sgt puzzles