Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-22-2019, 03:36 PM   #114721
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Silly Solitaire...

“Head cheese is not a dairy cheese, but a terrine or meat jelly often made with flesh from the head of a calf or pig, or less commonly a sheep or cow, and often set in aspic. The parts of the head used vary, but the brain, eyes, and ears are usually removed.

You just slew an innocent win for its love of traditional European cuisine!
I wasn't being silly, I know head cheese isn't a dairy product but is a type of lunch meat. I thought head cheese did contain brains among the other types of material contained in a head (to me it seemed similar to black pudding [used as a weapon in the martial art of icky thuump {where practitioners hit an opponent over the head with a black pudding} where the students and their master must eat a black pudding, followed by them throwing it up], which my understanding is that it contains everything that wasn't used to make previous sausages). Thus, I was using it as a temptation for a zombie since I thought it contains brains.

Unusual culinary (of a type of food that I would never eat) win.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 04:35 PM   #114722
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!

And you thought giblets were nauseating!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 05:32 PM   #114723
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
I wasn't being silly, I know head cheese isn't a dairy product but is a type of lunch meat. I thought head cheese did contain brains among the other types of material contained in a head (to me it seemed similar to black pudding [used as a weapon in the martial art of icky thuump {where practitioners hit an opponent over the head with a black pudding} where the students and their master must eat a black pudding, followed by them throwing it up], which my understanding is that it contains everything that wasn't used to make previous sausages). Thus, I was using it as a temptation for a zombie since I thought it contains brains.

Unusual culinary (of a type of food that I would never eat) win.
Yes, we knew that you knew. Moreover, we knew that you made the assumption that there was brain matter involved. Your miscalculation has led to the death of the one uninfectable win. With its curing biology gone, all the win shall now be infected, and with them all whom dare to win! Zombies WIN!
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 06:01 PM   #114724
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Um. Actually I win.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 06:18 PM   #114725
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Are you a zombie now?
Old 05-22-2019, 06:25 PM   #114726
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Yes, we knew that you knew. Moreover, we knew that you made the assumption that there was brain matter involved. Your miscalculation has led to the death of the one uninfectable win. With its curing biology gone, all the win shall now be infected, and with them all whom dare to win! Zombies WIN!
*Concerned, Solitaire1 exams the win and is relieved to find that it is not infected by the Zombie Virus. Feeling safe, he leaves the win alone in a room.*

*The win rests quietly. Then, the "w" starts to turn sideways and slowly transforms into a "z".*

Will the win transform into a zombie? Only time will tell.
Old 05-22-2019, 06:26 PM   #114727
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Are you a zombie now?
No. Not a zombie. Just a winner.
Old 05-22-2019, 06:55 PM   #114728
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

You are right! I am a winner!
Old 05-22-2019, 07:05 PM   #114729
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
It's really me.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 07:46 PM   #114730
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!

Really? Me? Me!
Old 05-22-2019, 08:35 PM   #114731
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
No, me.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:57 PM   #114732
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
No. Not a zombie. Just a winner.
A zwinner?
Old 05-22-2019, 09:21 PM   #114733
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
A zwinner?
Don’t be zilly.

I’z winz.
Old 05-22-2019, 10:02 PM   #114734
poohbear_nc
Now what?

So that makes me a chickenz zwinner?
Old 05-23-2019, 03:06 AM   #114735
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Haggis for dinner later.

I win again.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!