Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Yesterday, 12:32 AM   #376
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Clara HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Pro, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwalrus View Post
In two lines (on / off) everything works, but it clutters the menu, incorrectly and ugly.
Can you try this and see if it works for you:

Code:
#
menu_item :main :Screensaver Status :cmd_output :500:quiet:test -e /mnt/onboard/.kobo/screensaver_old
      chain_success  : dbg_toast :Screensaver is off
      chain_failure  : dbg_toast :Screensaver is on
#
menu_item :main :Toggle screensaver :cmd_output :500:quiet:test -e /mnt/onboard/.kobo/screensaver_old
    chain_failure :skip :3
        chain_success :cmd_spawn :quiet:mv /mnt/onboard/.kobo/screensaver_old /mnt/onboard/.kobo/screensaver
        chain_success :dbg_toast :Screensaver on
        chain_always :skip :-1
    chain_failure :cmd_spawn :quiet:mv /mnt/onboard/.kobo/screensaver /mnt/onboard/.kobo/screensaver_old
    chain_success :dbg_toast :Screensaver off
#
The screen saver status echo was just to allow me to check if the status had been toggled so can be removed.

Edit: Also note that I set this in my Main/homepage menu.

Last edited by DNSB; Yesterday at 12:37 AM. Reason: Note about menu
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:53 AM   #377
blackwalrus
blackwalrus began at the beginning.

Device: Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Can you try this and see if it works
Yes, it works.
blackwalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:58 AM   #378
compurandom
Fanatic
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwalrus View Post
I got this error when I tried to replace "-e" with "-d". Which is probably more correct (not sure).
Do you really even have to test it? Just move it, and if it fails, move it the other way. I think it would be the same, but 2 lines shorter.

edit: nevermind. More error checking is better anyway.

Last edited by compurandom; Yesterday at 04:17 AM.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:33 AM   #379
anki
Connoisseur
anki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo HD | KSM9 | KoReader | Plato
Have someone success with FTP connection? Where do i put the username on the config file?

Can i open books directly from the FTP when connected or do i need to download them first on the mounted directory?
anki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo, launcher, ldpreload, nickel