Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-27-2021, 07:30 AM   #31
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Though I read my Amazon purchased ebooks on my Kobo.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 07:53 AM   #32
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Though I read my Amazon purchased ebooks on my Kobo.
Yeah, but as the poster has no idea how to read their books on a phone or a tablet, de-DRMing and converting would likely be even more difficult for them.

We don't even know whether the books have DRM or not.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2021, 07:12 AM   #33
BrickyBrian
Connoisseur
BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BrickyBrian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Looking for advice on what Ereader to use.

I'm very much aware of my lack of knowledge regarding E Books and the most effective way to read them. However. I have found that I have found that so many of the reply's to my question and that off the original OP are nauseatingly patronising and or condescending that I’m deleting this forum from my computer.
BrickyBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 07:35 AM   #34
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickyBrian View Post
I'm very much aware of my lack of knowledge regarding E Books and the most effective way to read them. However. I have found that I have found that so many of the reply's to my question and that off the original OP are nauseatingly patronising and or condescending that I’m deleting this forum from my computer.
Perhaps if you had googled some very basic questions before coming here, you'd have received more useful suggestions. Anyway, I wish you luck in your search.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote