Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 05-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
Cbl
Cbl began at the beginning.

Device: kindle Fire
borrowed book from the library

Hi everyone
I am very new at this and I hope I'm not asking a silly question here.
But here is my issue.
I borrowed a book from the library, and it's an EPUB format.
The book opened through Adobe Digital Library on my computer, and I can read it there just fine. I was hopping that I could transfer it to my kindle fire with the help of Calibre, but if it's something that can be done I cannot figure out a way to do it...
Can somebody help me?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Cbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Install the overdrive app from Amazon app store. It's not very user friendly or intuitive, but once you figure it out it's ok.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epub, kindle fire, library book, transfer