Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-13-2014, 05:06 AM   #166
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@JSWolf: Yep, the manifest is incomplete in the American English one, it doesn't contain an entry for the hyphenation dictionary.

As a workaround, since it's not the first oxt to suffer from this oversight, you can manually unzip the oxt package, and feed the hyph_*.dic file to the plugin instead.
That's the same that happened a few pages ago with italian dictionary, isn't it?
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:39 PM   #167
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Ruskie_it: Possibly, I remember the OP explaining it a few times, but couldn't find it in the first post, so that might be it .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2014, 04:11 PM   #168
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@Ruskie_it: Possibly, I remember the OP explaining it a few times, but couldn't find it in the first post, so that might be it .
I was able to use an English hyphenation dictionary by renaming the English Dictionary to .zip and extracting the hyphenation dictionary and using that.

Thank for the help.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:38 AM   #169
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
I just fetched a new book, and as I wanted to hyphenate it, there appeared the message: "The book's language is unknown", although, in the content.opf I find this:
Code:
<dc:language>de-DE</dc:language>
Could someone, please, tell me how to set the language correctly in order to make the plugin work. I slightly remember that someone has already put the same question, but I just can't find it (sorry, and many thanks!).

Problem solved: It's sufficient to set the language in the "Edit Metadata" section.

Last edited by Leonatus; 07-02-2014 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Solved
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:20 AM   #170
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Is anyone going to work on Hyphenate This! for the Qt5 version of Calibre?
Advert
Old 07-19-2014, 08:50 AM   #171
SauliusP.
Plugin developer
SauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Is anyone going to work on Hyphenate This! for the Qt5 version of Calibre?
Oh my, when did it happen? :-)
Sure. During some spare cycles, maybe in the end of August.
SauliusP. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:19 AM   #172
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauliusP. View Post
I cannot say when the Qt5 version of Calibre will be released. At the end of August you might be a bit late. You'll have to ask when the planned release is.
Old 07-19-2014, 01:41 PM   #173
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
The link at the top https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=242223 has info on how to make the plugin compatible with both qt4 and the newer qt5 so the updated PI can exist at any time and be used by folk that are not switching to Calibre 2.x (when it is released)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:06 PM   #174
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!.... my favorite Plug-in.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:33 AM   #175
beedaddy
Zealot
beedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino shine 4
Just out of curiosity, I did a quick & dirty port (changing a few lines, that is) to Qt5. I've attached the patch file. Maybe it is of interest for SauliusP., but it's really nothing noteworthy and more or less untested. (Well, the config gui opens... )
Attached Files
File Type: zip calibre-hyphenate-this-qt5.patch.zip (1.6 KB, 219 views)
beedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:44 AM   #176
SauliusP.
Plugin developer
SauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notesSauliusP. can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by beedaddy View Post
Just out of curiosity, I did a quick & dirty port (changing a few lines, that is) to Qt5.
Thank you for this sample, it will make it much easier for me, when I'm back from time deficiency... it will also help me with other plugins.
SauliusP. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:25 AM   #177
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by beedaddy View Post
Just out of curiosity, I did a quick & dirty port (changing a few lines, that is) to Qt5. I've attached the patch file. Maybe it is of interest for SauliusP., but it's really nothing noteworthy and more or less untested. (Well, the config gui opens... )
Will this work with the Qt4 Calibre?
Old 08-07-2014, 10:14 AM   #178
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Will this work with the Qt4 Calibre?
The file as posted is simply a patch to the existing code base; unless you take that file and apply it to a copy of the existing plugin and load that, the answer is no.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:16 PM   #179
beedaddy
Zealot
beedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino shine 4
@SauliusP.: I personally don't use the plugin, but if it helps, I could post the whole plugin as 0.0.8 so that someone can test it. But I don't want to interfere in your project, causing more trouble than help...

EDIT: 0.0.8 already released.

Last edited by beedaddy; 08-08-2014 at 05:45 AM.
beedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 05:17 AM   #180
Kartoffelr
Kartoffelr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartoffelr View Post
Also, how exactly can i make the hyphenation visible in a user-defined column in calibre? I tried it some times and failed. A small how2 would be great!
Noboy knows?
Kartoffelr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon account, formatting, hypenation, hyphenate this, hyphenation, spaces