Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-02-2011, 02:23 AM   #1
aabs
aabs began at the beginning.

Device: bebook one
metadata field list?

Hi, I've been looking through the documentation, and have been (so far) unable to find a full list of the metadata fields (and their exact names) available for use when adding files.

I have books like this:

927342987.Some.University.Press.Some.Title.With.Pe riods.Apr.2000.pdf

and I used the following regex:

(?P<isbn>[^\.]+).(?P<publisher>.+Press)\.(?P<title>.+)\.(?P<pubd ate>(Jan|Feb|Mar|Apr|May|Jun|Jul|Aug|Sep|Oct|Nov|D ec)\.\d{4})

I get the title and the ISBN OK, but the published date and the publisher don't get through
aabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:42 AM   #2
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by aabs View Post
Hi, I've been looking through the documentation, and have been (so far) unable to find a full list of the metadata fields (and their exact names) available for use when adding files.

I have books like this:

927342987.Some.University.Press.Some.Title.With.Pe riods.Apr.2000.pdf

and I used the following regex:

(?P<isbn>[^\.]+).(?P<publisher>.+Press)\.(?P<title>.+)\.(?P<pubd ate>(Jan|Feb|Mar|Apr|May|Jun|Jul|Aug|Sep|Oct|Nov|D ec)\.\d{4})

I get the title and the ISBN OK, but the published date and the publisher don't get through
You can only get access to the ones you see on the preferences->add dialog options. So that is title, author, series, series_index and isbn. You cannot get pubdate.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
add books, import