Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 04:07 PM   #1
sarahw2275
Connoisseur
sarahw2275 began at the beginning.

Anyone know where I can find.....

Hi, I'm looking for Adobe Photoshop CS3 & Adobe Illustrator CS3 ebooks. So far I've only come across them in the ADE format (for obvious reasons!). Does anyone know if they are available in any other format that I can convert for use with my 505? I'm planning on using calibre to convert the file after I've removed the DRM. I'd prefer MS Reader as I've read that it's easier to convert. I've bought one from peachpit press in the ADE format, and I really hate the layout. It's all over the place, the reflowing really doesn't help!
So, can anyone help me out?
sarahw2275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
I believe it would very inconvenient to create ebooks in any format but PDF for these specific subjects, because they require a lot of good quality, good sized colour&b/w pics.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Adobe Photoshop CS3
Photoshop CS3 for Dummies
Photshop CS3 Bible
Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Windows and Macintosh
Adobe Photoshop CS3 on Demand
Sams Teach Yourself Adobe Photoshop CS3 in 24 Hours

All of the above are from BooksOnBoard and are in Mobipocket format which the DRM can be stripped using MobiDeDRM.py and then converted using Calibre's mobi2lrf.

To find eBooks on Adobe Illustrator CS3 just search for Illustrator CS3.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote