Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-17-2017, 11:55 AM   #1
bulldogmo
Connoisseur
bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.

Device: kindle
something changed my search output

Before i upgraded, when I searched for a book, series or author, it would only show me what I needed to see, now, it just highlights the books that I am looking for.

How do I reset it to only show the books I am looking for?
bulldogmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 12:05 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogmo View Post
Before i upgraded, when I searched for a book, series or author, it would only show me what I needed to see, now, it just highlights the books that I am looking for.

How do I reset it to only show the books I am looking for?
calibre-Preferences-Searching

Un-check the box for :
"Highlight search result instead of restricting the book list to the results."

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 12:16 PM   #3
bulldogmo
Connoisseur
bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.

Device: kindle
Thank you!!! I looked right at that and left it checked. I think I need new glasses or stronger coffee.

Again thank you
bulldogmo is offline   Reply With Quote