Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 10-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Author Central Japan

Authors,

You can set up your own Author Central page for Japan here: https://authorcentral.amazon.co.jp/

And don't forget the other countries if you don't have them yet.
U.S. https://authorcentral.amazon.com/
U.K. https://authorcentral.amazon.co.uk/
Germany https://authorcentral.amazon.de/
France https://authorcentral.amazon.fr/
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:44 AM   #2
Alex Bleach
Enthusiast
Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC - PDF & Kindle Desktop
Thanks. My books (short story) isn't on Kindle yet, but I forgot the author pages exist! So, thanks for reminding. I will have to set one up in the future.
Alex Bleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #3
MartinC
Hanger on
MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Galaxy S, Sony PRS-505, Sony tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Carroll View Post
You can set up your own Author Central page for Japan here: https://authorcentral.amazon.co.jp/
Has anyone managed to make this work? I groped my way through to the log on page, but it didn't recognise my usual username/password, which were fine on all the other Amazon sites. Since I don't read Japanese it's hard to tell what's going on.
MartinC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinC View Post
Has anyone managed to make this work? I groped my way through to the log on page, but it didn't recognise my usual username/password, which were fine on all the other Amazon sites. Since I don't read Japanese it's hard to tell what's going on.
It worked for me. I think I had to set up the login info. You can use Google Translate to get the gist of what it says.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:59 AM   #5
MartinC
Hanger on
MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Galaxy S, Sony PRS-505, Sony tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Carroll View Post
It worked for me. I think I had to set up the login info. You can use Google Translate to get the gist of what it says.
Didn't think of that - thanks.
MartinC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
author central, japan, kdp