Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-22-2015, 05:35 AM   #1
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Mantano Themes

I've been having a look at Mantano Reader and would like to enter some RGB values for background and font colour in a custom theme. As there does not seem to be any option to do this, I was hoping to be able to enter these details (or a hex value) into the relevant theme file or database table. However, I have not so far been able to find where Mantano saves its theme information. Is anyone able to help with this information?
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 01:15 PM   #2
best_2015
best_2015 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle Fire HD
An interesting point. I am using Mantano Reader, too so I am in for researching this.
best_2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert