Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 05-21-2009, 06:13 PM   #1
Rique
Zealot
Rique began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (silver), IPad 3G 64GB
Signature?

Hi, I do not seem to have access to the signature feature. I recall reading that feature was not activated until after a certain number of posts. I have 15. How many must I have before I can add a signature? Thanks!

Edit - I have 17.

Thanks,
-- Rique
Rique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:14 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hi rique, i thought the number was 10 posts, however if you have 15 it should be activated. try logging out and logging in again ; if it still isn't activated, repost here and i'll ask alex to look into it.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-21-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
Rique
Zealot

Wow, that was fast! I think you replied before I even edited it.

I will try your advice Zelda - thanks!
Old 05-21-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
Rique
Zealot

@Zelda, no luck - I still don't see an option for a signature.

On the other hand, I'm off to pick up my 505!

-- Rique
Old 05-21-2009, 06:24 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rique View Post
@Zelda, no luck - I still don't see an option for a signature.

On the other hand, I'm off to pick up my 505!

-- Rique
so it's mostly good news overall then !

okay, i'll alert alex. hopefully we'll get it all sorted (it's possible that i'm wrong about the cutoff number ; it could be higher. but just in case i'll double check).

enjoy your 505 !!!
Advert
Old 05-21-2009, 07:05 PM   #6
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Are you sure your looking in the right place. it's in User CP>Settings & Options>Edit Signature.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:05 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel

good point wodin, always a good idea to verify you're looking in the right place.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:54 PM   #8
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Check now that you have 20.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:03 AM   #9
Rique
Zealot

@ zelda, definitely it is mostly good news!

@wodin, yes that is where I have been checking - I think I learned where to check from another thread in some other forum here...

@lilac, I just did and it still isn't there.

Thanks,
-- Rique
Old 05-22-2009, 08:35 AM   #10
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rique View Post
@ zelda, definitely it is mostly good news!

@wodin, yes that is where I have been checking - I think I learned where to check from another thread in some other forum here...

@lilac, I just did and it still isn't there.

Thanks,
-- Rique
What about your Sony, rique? Not there yet? BTW, we're checking your sig issue.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:48 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

rique, i've left a note for alex in the mod forum, hopefully he'll check in soon and give us an answer. it's quite possible i misunderstood the minimum number of posts ; the last person who had this problem discovered the signature was activated after reaching 30 posts, it's possible it was activated earlier and she didn't notice, or possibly that is the real limit...

further updates as soon as i have more info.

are you enjoying your 505 ?
Old 05-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #12
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
Just trying my new signature...

Edit : Yes !!!

Last edited by Idoine; 05-23-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:02 PM   #13
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post
Just trying my new signature...
For which the only answer is "yes - read through the night"
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:17 AM   #14
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Note that not everyone will see the signature, I have signatures disabled
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:52 PM   #15
Rique
Zealot

As of post #24, I have signatures! Thanks, Zelda!

... and yes, I am enjoying the 505 - we are still getting to know one another, but so far, the relationship appears to be working. -- Rique