Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 11-29-2016, 09:33 AM   #1
mathewbailey08
mathewbailey08 began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
remote access/control of PC from pocket edge

Anyone know of apps for remote access & control of pc with a pocket edge?
I want to to control the mouse & other various functions of my desktop from my Pocket Edge. I recently upgraded my PE to Ermine & also with my PE,I want to also view my PC's screen & even use Gimp remotely from the PE.
I have an HP Envy 700-406 I bought & upgraded last year from preinstalled Windows 8 to Windows 10. Also, some other things involving my PE-I have a Samsung SGHS300G (GP) Net 10 phone & a Nextbook 8 tablet I want to use with my PE both through USB & wireless connection. Is there anything online that I can find to use my PE in the described manner?
mathewbailey08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 09:12 AM   #2
Tikker
Zealot
Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy S7, Kobo Aura
there's a ton of rdp apps for android, but I guess it depends on how old of a version you have on that
Tikker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pe remote desktop pc