Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-25-2020, 04:51 PM   #1
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Kindle unlimited - 2 months free

2 months of kindle unlimited for free valid until august 31.

Terms and Conditions
Spoiler:

Limited time offer. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer must be redeemed by 11:59 pm (Pacific Time) on August 31, 2020.
Link valid for one-time use only.
Limit 1 redemption of offer per Amazon customer account. Offer may not be resold.
Offer is only available to new to Kindle Unlimited customers that are United States residents.
Offer is not eligible for existing Kindle Unlimited members or customers who took a free trial in the last 12 months.
Use of Kindle Unlimited is subject to the Kindle Unlimited Terms of Use.
After the trial period, you authorize us to charge your credit card on file or another available payment method $9.99/month plus any applicable taxes until you cancel. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting www.amazon.com/kucentral and adjusting your settings.
If you cancel your Kindle Unlimited subscription during the free trial period, a refund will not be issued.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 04:56 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The same deal is available in the UK valid until December 31, 2020.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-dbs/hz/subscribe/ku
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2020, 05:02 PM   #3
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
found another offer that seems to be for existing members that want to renew for 6 months minimum,

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/pr...&tag=efly01-20

6 months - 47,86 $
12 months – 80,30 $
24 months – 143,820 $
Redeem before 11:59 p.m. (PST), June 30, 2020.

Spoiler:
Terms and Conditions

Limited time offer. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer must be redeemed by 11:59 pm (Pacific Time) on June 30, 2020.
Limit 1 redemption of offer per Amazon customer account. Offer may not be resold.
For existing monthly, pre-paid or free trial Kindle Unlimited subscribers who redeem this offer, automatic renewals will be temporarily suspended for the duration of the new plan.
After the trial period, you authorize us to charge your credit card on file or another available payment method $9.99/month plus any applicable taxes until you cancel. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting www.amazon.com/kucentral and adjusting your settings.
If you cancel your Kindle Unlimited subscription during the free trial period, a refund will not be issued.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 06:04 PM   #4
radbaddude
Addict
radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
2 months of kindle unlimited for free valid until august 31.

Terms and Conditions
Spoiler:

Offer must be redeemed by 11:59 pm (Pacific Time) on August 31, 2020.
Offer is only available to new to Kindle Unlimited customers that are United States residents.
Offer is not eligible for existing Kindle Unlimited members or customers who took a free trial in the last 12 months.

Thanks. I took the two free months after just having left a free six month stint.

$8/month with the six month discount on the other promotion is too steep for me.
radbaddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 06:57 PM   #5
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
I just started my 6th K.U. promo this morning. I think four of those were free, and two were 99 cents each. The typical duration is 3 months. But the 5th promo for me was 2 months, and one of the previous ones was 4 months (started out as 3 months, but they sent an email extending it to 4 months).

I've never seen a reason to actually pay for K.U. (at least, not pay more than 99 cents for 3 months). I wouldn't pay normal price because it just isn't worth it to me. What I generally do, is download books from K.U. and do a quick flip-through scanning to see if the book might be good for purchase later. Kind of an extended "Look Inside!" preview of the book. Some of those Look Inside! previews on Amazon's website tell you enough to determine if you'd like the book or not, but many do not. Hence the extended "K.U. Preview" that I have adopted. I find that it's cheaper for me to buy the books I like outright than to try and rent them via a K.U. monthly subscription because I don't read all that fast. A single book lasts me for a while. Hey, they keep sending me promos, I'll keep taking advantage of them!

I can't remember what triggered each of the promos I've taken advantage of. I think many were free trials. But some were triggered by a purchase. This latest 6th promo was triggered by a Fire HD8 tablet purchase.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2020, 05:57 AM   #6
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The same deal is available in the UK valid until December 31, 2020.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-dbs/hz/subscribe/ku
For me, the UK deal shows as 1 month free, not 2.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 07:50 PM   #7
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Nexus 7, iPod Touch 4, HP TouchPad
It's back again, at least in the US. Get 2 months of Kindle Unlimited for free, offer valid until 3/31/2021.

Terms and Conditions
Spoiler:
Offer must be redeemed by 11:59 pm (Pacific Time) on March 31, 2021.
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote