Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-01-2020, 03:09 PM   #1
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
Onyx Note 2: no TOC in books anymore

Suddenly when I open an epub or pdf on my Onyx Note, it won't give me a TOC anymore. At first I thought the book I had just opened was just badly formatted, but now I see that it doesn't do it for any book -- even those for which it did display a TOC this morning.

Anyone else ever see this or know how this happens? Navigating a book really gets difficult this way.
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 03:13 PM   #2
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
Okay, solved this. I'll report my error her just in case anyone else encountered it: in one book I had added a bookmark. I had then gone to the bookmark subwindow of the TOC window, to get back to that point in the book. Then I had removed the bookmark. And all the other books I opened since, didn't have bookmarks either.
So when I pressed TOC and thought I would get an overview of the chapters, what I got every time was the bookmark sub window of the TOC window, with a symbol expressing it didn't find anything.
But that's just because I wasn't looking at the actual TOC window.
Problem solved, fool been made of, matter done with. Thank you for your attention.
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-01-2020, 10:03 PM   #3
DuskyRose
Fanatic
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Aura, Ipad Mini Retina
Thanks for letting us know. I'm a newbie with a Boox Nova2 and that's definately something I'd easily do.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote