Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-10-2020, 10:53 AM   #11086
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjd View Post
I'm trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore, everyday I walk down the street and tell passer-by what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I'll do later and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family, my dog and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the 'thumbs up' and tell them I like them.

Ant it works just like Facebook!

I already have four people following me: two police officers, a private investigator and a psychiatrist!
I think this is the first time I ever sent karma for a joke. Loved this!
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 06:52 AM   #11087
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I think this is the first time I ever sent karma for a joke. Loved this!
Thanks!
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 07:11 AM   #11088
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Everything was great until gravity was invented.
Things went downhill after that.
Old 08-11-2020, 07:07 PM   #11089
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₂.₃
What did the grape do when it got stepped on?

It let out a grape whine.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 06:46 AM   #11090
drjd
The Couch Potato

What do you call a donut with no holes?
A dnut.
Old 08-13-2020, 05:57 AM   #11091
drjd
The Couch Potato

My electrician's favorite philosopher is Voltaire.
Old 08-14-2020, 06:29 AM   #11092
drjd
The Couch Potato

The Lee family has been really stressing me out!
Perhaps you know them...
Emotional Lee, Physical Lee, Mental Lee and let’s not forget Financial Lee!
Old 08-15-2020, 06:07 AM   #11093
drjd
The Couch Potato

I knew a chemist who use to periodically build tables.
Old 08-18-2020, 06:11 AM   #11094
drjd
The Couch Potato

Bungee jumping is an expensive sport.
There's no such thing as a free lunge.
Old 08-19-2020, 06:05 AM   #11095
drjd
The Couch Potato

Did you hear about the psychic amnesiac?
He knew in advance what he was going to forget.
Old 08-19-2020, 02:56 PM   #11096
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjd View Post
Did you hear about the psychic amnesiac?
He knew in advance what he was going to forget.
On my office door:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 1.52.03 PM.png
Views:	63
Size:	385.6 KB
ID:	181429  
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 01:36 PM   #11097
drjd
The Couch Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
On my office door:
Old 08-20-2020, 01:44 PM   #11098
drjd
The Couch Potato

What did the buffalo say when his son left for college?
Bison!
Old 08-21-2020, 11:26 AM   #11099
drjd
The Couch Potato

What did the triangle say to the circle?
You’re pointless!
Old 08-24-2020, 06:45 AM   #11100
drjd
The Couch Potato

A company owner was asked a question, "How do you motivate your employees to be so punctual?"
He smiled & replied, "It's simple. I have 30 employees and 29 free parking spaces. One is paid parking."