Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 05-23-2020, 03:28 AM   #271
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by roggert View Post
Good friend I need your help, please if you could send me the kobo glo .img, thanks, millions of thanks in advance
PMs are now enabled for you.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 03:54 AM   #272
unkwolf
unkwolf began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4 32gb
Smile Hi, can i get PM privileges?

I need pm privileges to get some help on PW4 jailbreak, please.
unkwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2020, 07:26 AM   #273
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 12:05 PM   #274
pw4
pw4 began at the beginning.

Device: pw4
Hey! Would need PM enabled too. I swear I'm not a spamer
pw4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 04:03 AM   #275
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pw4 View Post
Hey! Would need PM enabled too. I swear I'm not a spamer
OK, I'll beleive you. Done.
Advert
Old 05-25-2020, 12:40 PM   #276
JohnDoe000
JohnDoe000 began at the beginning.

Device: PW4
hello can i have the pm feature too?
I need some help with pw4 jb
JohnDoe000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 02:12 PM   #277
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 01:36 AM   #278
melvinblackbriar
melvinblackbriar began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10th Gen
May I have PM enabled? Looking to communicate with a dev about my PW Gen 10.
Thank you
melvinblackbriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 06:15 AM   #279
acclotepho
acclotepho began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite 4
Hi. I would really appreciate if someone enable PM for my account.
acclotepho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 07:40 AM   #280
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinblackbriar View Post
May I have PM enabled? Looking to communicate with a dev about my PW Gen 10.
Thank you
Seems to already be enabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acclotepho View Post
Hi. I would really appreciate if someone enable PM for my account.
Done.
Old 05-29-2020, 04:28 PM   #281
blots
blots began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 4 (10th Gen)
Hey pdurrant (or any other mods/admins). Would love to make sure my PMs are enabled if they're disabled. Thanks so much for the help in advance.
blots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 05:16 AM   #282
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

You already seem to have access.
Old 05-31-2020, 09:07 AM   #283
gnoskcoy
gnoskcoy began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
help to activate for private message

Hello, can anyone help to activate my account for private message? have wanted to reach out to a member to get some help on my bricked kobo. hope to get activated soon to be able to get my much needed solution!! thanks in advance!!
gnoskcoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 11:02 AM   #284
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoskcoy View Post
Hello, can anyone help to activate my account for private message? have wanted to reach out to a member to get some help on my bricked kobo. hope to get activated soon to be able to get my much needed solution!! thanks in advance!!
Done.
Old 05-31-2020, 11:48 PM   #285
gnoskcoy
gnoskcoy began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Done.
thank you so much!!
gnoskcoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags