Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

View Poll Results: Which light for your Sony Reader do you like best based on the photos?
Verilux 11 61.11%
Mighty Bright dual light 7 38.89%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2008, 11:04 PM   #61
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Here they are , I prefer to place the arms on the side but placing both on top works just as well, also you can turn on only one led if you don't need much light.

I'm going to read in bed in an hour or so, i hope it doesn't bother my girlfriend.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	490.5 KB
ID:	16622   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Views:	409
Size:	251.0 KB
ID:	16623   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.JPG
Views:	379
Size:	503.6 KB
ID:	16624   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	302.3 KB
ID:	16625   Click image for larger version

Name:	8.JPG
Views:	395
Size:	282.3 KB
ID:	16626   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	367
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	16627   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	389
Size:	220.0 KB
ID:	16628   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.JPG
Views:	390
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	16629  
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:29 PM   #62
Dedale
Guest Star
Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Dedale knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook STR
Thanks for these pics. They are really nice !
It seems great for reading in the dark.
Dedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2008, 04:59 AM   #63
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Looks like it is very bright indeed.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:21 AM   #64
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
I read for about an hour last night and it worked great, it did bother my girlfriend a little bit but then i turned off one of the arms and left just one on facing away from her so that any light spill happened in the opposite direction from her, but in the duet's defense i have a tiny bed so we sleep RIGHT next to each other and any light is going to bother her.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #65
babyd
Addict
babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony:505, 600, 350, 650, Kindle 3 & PW, Kobo Mini & Aura HD
I have the mighty bright duo and the single flex version as well, they are great lights, I love them. My daughter bought one too for her books.
I also love the lighted cover for my Sony too. I always use the MB when I read my PB books. I use the lighted cover when using my Sony, but if I am upstairs and the covers not next to me then I grab the trusty MB instead, all great lights.
babyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert