Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
wechap
wechap began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Datetime error uploading to iPad

Hi

I just upgraded to 0.7.6. Awesome app by the way. I have a problem that I can't sort out though.

When I try to upload an Epub or PDF to my Ipad iether directly or using the experimantal itunes option i get the below error. I've tried multiple ebooks all with the same result.

The ipad does a sync when calibre sends the book, but nothing appears in the books list and then the error is displayed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
ERROR: ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'Book' object has no attribute 'datetime'

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\__init__.py", line 263, in dispatch

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 1312, in books_uploaded

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\library\models.py", line 276, in resort

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\library\models.py", line 1020, in sort

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\library\models.py", line 983, in datecmp

AttributeError: 'Book' object has no attribute 'datetime'
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++
wechap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Please create a ticket with a debug trace as described in the first post in the 'Calibre + iPad: Start here' thread.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2010, 05:23 AM   #3
wechap
wechap began at the beginning.

Done, Ticket #6028

Thanks
wechap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:21 AM   #4
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Fixed in next release.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote