Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-02-2010, 03:33 AM   #1
alexxxm
Addict
alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Rocket; Hiebook; N700; Sony 505; Kindle DX ...
ny times surprises...

since some days I discovered that the NY Times recipe (registered user) downloads the image of the 1st page of the newspaper (at last!!!) and all the sections empty (damn!!!) - no errors to report, simply void feeds.

I checked the NY Times Top Stories recipe, and that keeps on working, but I miss the Op-Ed, NY sections...

I know that the NYT will ask payment soon, but I didnt know it started already! Did I miss something?

thanks

alessandro
alexxxm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Worked for em a couple of days ago. Look at the job log.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2010, 02:38 AM   #3
alexxxm
Addict
alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

works again, thank you!
- I badly missed...

unfortunately, the 1st page set as the image of today's newspaper is disappeared too, pity.

thanks again

alessandro
Old 02-08-2010, 07:13 AM   #4
alexxxm
Addict

and now the 1st page of the paper is OK too! Perfect!!!

alessandro