Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 04:21 PM   #1
schnubbelfee
schnubbelfee began at the beginning.

Device: S5230, waiting for Pocketbook 360
To all of you ...

... a cheerful hello from a hamlet in Germany.

I´m very lucky to join your Forum, because I´m a newbie in mobile reading.

You helped me so much by searching the right e-reader, so i will give you right now a big thank you!
In the moment I encroach my Samsung mobile but I´m anxious for my ordered Pocketbook 360.

I´m looking forward for much more information, hints and reviews, so we will soon meet again.

Wish all of you a great season, with my best wishes,
schnubbelfee
schnubbelfee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:29 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, schnubbelfee .

One of my favorite people on this forum is from Germany.

Have you downloaded any books from here yet?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #3
schnubbelfee
schnubbelfee began at the beginning.

Device: S5230, waiting for Pocketbook 360
Smile

Hello desertgrandma,

just found your ebook-library a few minutes ago. WOW!

I will start with an all time classic :

Edgar Wallace "Die gelben Narzissen"

But of course I have to wait until Forkosigan will send me my purchased Pocketbook

Thank you for your warmhearted welcome

schnubbelfee
schnubbelfee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
and have you looked at our German forum?

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159

Here is a site with free books also, which has many books in German.'

http://manybooks.net/language.php?code=de

And this one

http://www.feedbooks.com/userbooks/t...de&range=month

All books are in public domain, which means you won't find the best sellers, but you will find great reading, and by independent authors as well.

Enjoy.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, schnubbelfee

desertgrandma gave some good advice. You can also check our Deals, Freebies, and Resources Forum for a author members who post about their work and with coupon codes for free copy of their work.

Congratulations on your new 360 and have fun!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2009, 06:31 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi schnubbelfee and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pocketbook 360