Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-04-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
"Winterbirth" for only $1.00 from Sony this month

1) "Winterbirth" by Brian Ruckley is available for $1.00

This is part of the monthly special that Sony is doing.

2) "Afriad" by Jack Kilborn is available for $1.99

Don

NOTE: I have no affiliation with Sony, except they keep taking my money.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-05-2009 at 08:36 AM. Reason: clarification
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:56 AM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Both of these are also available at the same prices from Amazon.com for the Kindle.

Winterbirth by Brian Ruckley
Afraid by Jack Kilborn
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2009, 05:53 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Both of these are also available at the same prices from Amazon.com for the Kindle.

Winterbirth by Brian Ruckley
Afraid by Jack Kilborn

This must be a promo from the publishers, then.

Excellent.

Don
Old 04-06-2009, 07:20 AM   #4
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
And this is a repost, I put both up already.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
And this is a repost, I put both up already.

Sorry for the cross-post, lilac_jive. I didn't see yours.

I'll put a link to both yours and mine, if you'd like.

Don
Advert