Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 01-01-2009, 03:36 AM   #16
tandknix
tandknix began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
You can only download IMP format to your eBookwise.
Yes, I know that, but it will automatically convert HTML to IMP when the book is downloaded into the library.
tandknix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:49 PM   #17
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandknix View Post
Yes, I know that, but it will automatically convert HTML to IMP when the book is downloaded into the library.
No, there is no automatic conversion to IMP. IMP is actually automatically converted to the internal format of the eBook Reader when downloaded. Download eBook Publisher from ebooktechnologies.com to convert your files. Check the wiki for information on this.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2009, 03:38 PM   #18
tandknix
tandknix began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
Thanks Dale. I downloaded it and it's working well, but my eLibrarian is still giving me errors when I load various books. I can go online to my online bookshelf and download any book I wish with no problems, but it keeps giving me some error when I try to "Create New..." It says:

"Errors occurred during conversion, no ebook was created. Do you wish to see the message log created during this conversion process?"

If I click yes an empty box pops up. This occurs when I try to pull in HTML and IMB formats
tandknix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #19
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandknix View Post
Thanks Dale. I downloaded it and it's working well, but my eLibrarian is still giving me errors when I load various books. I can go online to my online bookshelf and download any book I wish with no problems, but it keeps giving me some error when I try to "Create New..." It says:

"Errors occurred during conversion, no ebook was created. Do you wish to see the message log created during this conversion process?"

If I click yes an empty box pops up. This occurs when I try to pull in HTML and IMB formats
Sorry, what is eLibrarian? Do you have a SmartMedia card in your unit? Do you have a SmartMedia card reader on your PC?
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote