Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
Gary Young
Gary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Search for metadata errors

I want to search my library for any books where "Author" is not equal to "Author sort" or where "Title" is not equal to "Title sort". Then I will check and fix these problems.

These are the errors that show up with a red background if you look at the "edit Metadata" pop-up for each book, but I really don't want to click through the entire library, one book after another.

Can anyone suggest a search criteria to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Gary
Gary Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
The Quality Check plugin can do that.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
Gary Young
Gary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Thanks a lot.
I'll give it a try.

Gary
Gary Young is offline   Reply With Quote