Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-24-2012, 01:17 PM   #1
miquele
Connoisseur
miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kindle Voyage
Kindle Non-EN dictionaries

hello,

for all who are interested in dictionaries for non-English languages and who might not be aware if this:

After upgrading from the K3 to the PW, I got all of a sudden 12 dictionaries in my Amazon Kindle account. I'm not sure if this is new for all accounts or comes with a specific model you buy, but I am very happy about finally having an excellent Spanish dictionary at my fingertips. Also, with the PW you can set one default dictionary per language which spares me swapping primary dictionaries - great! (Again, I don't know if that was available on the K4 etc., on the K3 it was not).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dictionaries.png
Views:	272
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	96753  

Last edited by miquele; 11-24-2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: typo
miquele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:54 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Happens with all current Kindles. You get the same on the K3 if you upgrade to firmware v3.4.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
dictionaries