Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-04-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Kobo WiFi Refurb - $39.99

Kobo Wi Fi Refurbished - $39.99

Quote:
Limited Time Offer: Save $50 off Kobo Wi Fi Refurbished!*

*While supplies last.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:55 AM   #2
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Thanks.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #3
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
WHOA! I may get one so I can easily lend out some of my books to friends/family!!! Thanks for posting!!!

Update: just bought one! This is so cheap, it's like buying a hardcover book! Hopefully this thing will actually work when I get it! Typically, I've found refurbished devices to work really, really well...

Last edited by pokee; 12-05-2011 at 02:24 PM.
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:10 PM   #4
Shankill
Nameless Being

Would've gone for this straight away as a Christmas present, but it's US or Canada only, and mail forwarding to Australia is around the same price as the unit anyway.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #5
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyvros View Post
Would've gone for this straight away as a Christmas present, but it's US or Canada only, and mail forwarding to Australia is around the same price as the unit anyway.
Take a look at jbhifi they are $96 with free shipping. I am seriously considering one myself to habe in my desk drawer at work. Finding it hard to justify an extra $45 for the touch though.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2011, 08:16 PM   #6
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
Thanks for the tip - that's one Christmas pressie sorted....
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:44 PM   #7
ekster
Currently without a title
ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Thanks for the heads up. Can't pass up on this kind of opportunity.
ekster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:41 AM   #8
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Out of stock now.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #9
moolyn
Rookie eBookie
moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch, Kobo Touch, iPad3
Sold Out!

Fortunately I ordered one yesterday. This morning I thought of two more people who would like one but discovered that they have all been snapped up. It's not surprising.
moolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:47 PM   #10
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moolyn View Post
Sold Out!

Fortunately I ordered one yesterday. This morning I thought of two more people who would like one but discovered that they have all been snapped up. It's not surprising.
Me, too! Plus I told some of my friends and family about it, and now they're mad at me for getting them all excited for nothin'!
Old 12-11-2011, 10:54 PM   #11
pokee
Fanatic

Got mine yesterday...except it was supposed to be grey, but it loks like white to me! I haven't decided if I want to keep it as a spare or give it as an Xmas gift. I bought a cover for it today, so I guess that means I am keeping it!
Old 12-11-2011, 11:40 PM   #12
The Terminator
Retired

Did it go on sale again? The price is now $49.99 but still sold out.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #13
moolyn
Rookie eBookie
moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moolyn once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch, Kobo Touch, iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post
Got mine yesterday...except it was supposed to be grey, but it looks like white to me! I haven't decided if I want to keep it as a spare or give it as an Xmas gift. I bought a cover for it today, so I guess that means I am keeping it!
Mine, for my granddaughter, arrived on Friday - white front and grey back. I was expecting all grey but think it's cute anyway. At my local Coles, I found Gel WiFi Covers for just $2 and slurged on two, one grey and one white.

moolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:05 PM   #14
pokee
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
Did it go on sale again? The price is now $49.99 but still sold out.
Looks like they have stock again! I am guessing they were getting a good response on the $39.99 deal, so they decided to UP the price!!
Old 12-12-2011, 03:06 PM   #15
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Yes, the colors all have white fronts. The only one that doesn't is black, which is all black.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote