Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
ranma
ranma began at the beginning.

Device: none
What's Google Books in Applications

the sony reader store need 3G or wireless, but the Google Books in Applications Tab requires only wireless. I thought it's google ebook store, however, I can't use my google id to logon. The welcome screen shows Reader Story and the login interface is identical to sony reader store. What's this Google Books for?
ranma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
It's Google's version of Project Gutenberg, and it's separate from the bookstore. There is a link/tab to it in the Reader Library software from Sony, if you use that. You should be able to get in with your reader store login.

Tangent here: Several, if not all, of the classics are free in Google books and cost money in the Sony store. Never ever buy one of the classics from Sony, get it for free either from Google or Gutenberg instead.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert