Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-19-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
lamoe
Enthusiast
lamoe doesn't litterlamoe doesn't litter

Device: Pandigital Novel, Nextar T30, HTC EVO
Free wall charger from pandigital

Called PDN Customer Service (1-800-715-5354) and thought I was finagling them out of a free wall charger. They sent one at no cost, not even shipping. Emailed thanks and asked what a unit would cost if I wanted to actually buy one. Got email back that they're sending me another one. Now I’ll have three. Called Customer Service and asked a live person what a unit would cost if I wanted to buy a spare. Was told “They’re free – we don’t charge for them.” Made sure he understood this wasn’t a replacement for a defective unit, just one to keep in the office or car. Told him I would be posting this info on website and they’d be getting a lot of calls requesting free wall chargers. He said “O.K.” He was not a supervisor so once they start getting calls not sure how long they’ll keep doing this but give it a shot if you want a spare.

Checked Wiki, didn’t see this was against rules. If you take advantage of this info and do get a free charger, please donate a buck or two to “Toys for Tots” in the name of Gunny Luke. Not me, my GSgt in Nam who didn’t make it home.
lamoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
lilyrosey
lilyrosey began at the beginning.

Device: pandigital
i'm not figuring out how to get this freebie. can you help?
lilyrosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2011, 07:17 AM   #3
lamoe
Enthusiast
lamoe doesn't litterlamoe doesn't litter

Device: Pandigital Novel, Nextar T30, HTC EVO
call customer service at (1-800-715-5354) and tell them you want a charger for your office at work. If thet're still giving them away you'll get one.
lamoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #4
ecifelli
ecifelli began at the beginning.

Device: prd07t10wwh7
I know its been over a year since the last post, but someone had to do it. I checked with them this AM, and the charger is no longer available. Had to post that, in case someone else was looking for one. But it was nice to get the number for cust svc.
ecifelli is offline   Reply With Quote