Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-12-2010, 09:36 AM   #16
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
These plug-ins are DA BOMB. I was really worried about trying to get Python running on my mac, now I don't have to mess with any of that. THANKS to whoever created these.

And I do agree that it was confusing about installing them. I had no idea where the plug-in went since there were a lot of closed folders and I didn't even know if they had been installed properly or not. Perhaps in the "read me" it should say what folder the plug-in goes in.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote