Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 05-08-2015, 05:05 AM   #31
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
I have been reading a little on my Android phone, a Huawei Ascend Mate 7 with a 6 inch screen, when I am on the road without my Kindle or Kobo. I have grown quite attached to Moon Reader Pro, though I have also heard good things about both Mantano and Aldiko. I haven't come across Universal Book Reader, but what you are saying about their response to negative reviews is impressive. The test of course is whether they are fixing the bugs and implementing the new features at a reasonable pace. Also, of course, whether you can live with the product as it is now.

Moon Reader, of course, does not read Adobe DRM EBooks, though that need not now be of concern to you.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 02:35 PM   #32
leitz
Connoisseur
leitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I've been seeing a lot of praises for Moon reader in ebook reviews. The free version don't read pdf, only in the paid version. Should not matter for me since I buy only epub e-books.
leitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert