Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-28-2007, 06:13 PM   #1
flumbo
I got nothin...
flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Leo Laporte/Security Now Notice the Charging Bug

Just listened to the latest Security Now podcast. Leo noticed that his reader wasn't charging and figured he must be doing something wrong. Steve Gibson gave some complicated reason why the circuitry wasn't charging the battery and said that he noticed if he plugged it in a second time it would do a full charge.

They both seem to still like the devices two weeks in...

They also mentioned a site I'd never seen before that has titles formatted for the Reader: http://www.scifi-az.com/
flumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:06 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by flumbo
Just listened to the latest Security Now podcast. Leo noticed that his reader wasn't charging and figured he must be doing something wrong. Steve Gibson gave some complicated reason why the circuitry wasn't charging the battery and said that he noticed if he plugged it in a second time it would do a full charge.

They both seem to still like the devices two weeks in...

They also mentioned a site I'd never seen before that has titles formatted for the Reader: http://www.scifi-az.com/
What episode number is this?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2007, 11:51 PM   #3
flumbo
I got nothin...
flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Sorry, episode 89--WEP Insecurity. Here's the URL

http://www.twit.tv/sn89
flumbo is offline   Reply With Quote