Single Option Only 1 3.57%
Multiple Choice 12 42.86%
Germany 9 32.14%
The Duck 6 21.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Poll on Polls

Should future polls be multiple choice or, like this one, single selection only?
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:16 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I voted multiple choice. No I didn't.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I voted for Germany because.... well.... I've never voted for Germany before.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
GERMANY!

(I miss ravenne)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Unfair, this poll is not multiple choice!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:29 AM   #6
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
As I understand the instructions, only one or more of the little circles needs to be completely filled in with red crayon and there's no erasing allowed.

Furthermore:

Voting for option one can only take place on the third Frisbeeday during a full moon of any month containing an "R."

Voting for option two will only be allowed during the early voting hours of 8:62 and 5:73 BCE contractors' time, and then again 3 days after the poll closes.

Voting for option three requires your mail-in ballot be postmarked by Julybruary 37th, any year Portugal.

Option four, the duck, is the equivalent of either/or, neither/nor for the purpose of this poll and is therefore invalid. In addition, the candidate didn't register by the deadline and doesn't meet residency requirements.

Did I understand the instructions correctly?

Vote early, vote often, vote "not hedgehog."
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:08 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
As I understand the instructions, only one or more of the little circles needs to be completely filled in with red crayon and there's no erasing allowed.

Furthermore:

Voting for option one can only take place on the third Frisbeeday during a full moon of any month containing an "R."

Voting for option two will only be allowed during the early voting hours of 8:62 and 5:73 BCE contractors' time, and then again 3 days after the poll closes.

Voting for option three requires your mail-in ballot be postmarked by Julybruary 37th, any year Portugal.

Option four, the duck, is the equivalent of either/or, neither/nor for the purpose of this poll and is therefore invalid. In addition, the candidate didn't register by the deadline and doesn't meet residency requirements.

Did I understand the instructions correctly?

Vote early, vote often, vote "not hedgehog."
i got up extra early, according to the instructions, to vote for options 2 and 3 : "multiple choice" and "germany".
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:10 AM   #8
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
I'm putting a proxy vote for Germany in for Ravenne... I'm 99% sure she'd want it that way...

-MJ

Last edited by mjh215; 04-14-2009 at 08:19 AM.
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:17 AM   #9
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
GERMANY!

No, wait......
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:18 AM   #10
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Well, I voted for the duck, even though his candidacy has been declared invalid, because I got confused and thought this was the MR who would you most like to meet poll or was it the animal poll...???
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:27 AM   #11
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Well, I voted for the duck, even though his candidacy has been declared invalid, because I got confused and thought this was the MR who would you most like to meet poll or was it the animal poll...???
If you want to meet the duck, I'm sure that can be arranged. Name:  duck010.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  3.2 KB Curly, meet the duck.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:52 AM   #12
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Duck all the way, but then again I think "single option" would unify the community to gather and agree on one thing ( for once )
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:57 AM   #13
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
Duck all the way, but then again I think "single option" would unify the community to gather and agree on one thing ( for once )
NEVER HAPPEN.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:06 AM   #14
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
LB: I hereby accuse you of being a threat to MobileReader Republica peace, an instigator of anarchy and you will be fined for attempts at a revolt. ::STAMP:: confirmed.
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:12 AM   #15
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
LB: I hereby accuse you of being a threat to MobileReader Republica peace, an instigator of anarchy and you will be fined for attempts at a revolt. ::STAMP:: confirmed.
I knew there was a reason I liked LB, lol...

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote