Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-01-2010, 02:38 AM   #1
lebleaux
lebleaux began at the beginning.

Device: none
Whitcoulls NZ are on Facebook - get stuck in

Whitcoulls have a Facebook page. If, like me, you think they are overpriced, their support is poor and that they are less than serious then you can tell them so very publicly. I have, why dont you.
lebleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:47 PM   #2
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Thanks, I've left my comments. We have been left in the dark by Whitcoulls. Luckily there are lots of other resources around -and plenty of cheaper sources of ebooks.
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert