Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-02-2020, 04:50 PM   #1
burnie90
burnie90 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Missing Photos in .epub

I have used Calibre to create my eBook, and everything appears fine in the photography chapter I have where all 63 images appear, but when I open the epub file in Apple Books, there are only 3 images. Why reason this might be happening?
burnie90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 05:35 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Most likely the photos were not EMBEDED into the book, but were only linked to files on your computer.

This is really a generic EPUB question. I can move the topic to the EPUB forum PM me.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert