Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-06-2020, 02:57 AM   #76
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nvidia Shield K1 - Galaxy S8+ - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
After 2 weeks overdue I got a refund this morning.
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 05:17 AM   #77
Shadow_Galecross
Shadow_Galecross began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Same , it´s a pity. What will you do now?
Shadow_Galecross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 08:41 AM   #78
AnimalOfArt
Zealot
AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: changing devices frequently
Well, I found a rarely used Kobo Aura 6" in black with original packaging on ebay classifieds for about 25€. Even the protection foil was still on it. So I had luck, I guess.
AnimalOfArt is offline   Reply With Quote