Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-31-2016, 08:54 AM   #1
shlomoyaniv
Yaniv Shlomo
shlomoyaniv began at the beginning.

Device: none
My new eBook step-by-step guide for making your dreams a reality

Hey everyone,

I just published my first non-fiction eBook.
A year ago, I didn’t believe that I would become a writer, but life’s surprising, isn’t it? The book tells my story, from my lowest point in life to a realization of how life works, integrated with a step-by step guide for life that, in the beginning, was a list of my personal reminders while on my life journey, then turned into a step-by-step guide that I’m thrilled to be sharing with others.

Here is the blurb:
The purpose of this book is to lay out a step-by-step guide for life.
Just make a decision about what you want and this book will be your personal guide to make it come true. Think of it as if you were walking on a path towards your goal and this Guide is your GPS, pointing you in the right direction at every step.

This book will guide you to:
• Discover your vision about your life.
• Sharpen and clarify your decision making.
• Implement goal setting.
• Overcome your fears and use them to motivate and navigate.
• Motivate yourself to move forward through barriers.
• Empower your self-belief.
• Use positive energy to create your reality.
• Get things done with task & time management.

The book is based on the Opposite Poles Model -- a logical and proven model that was developed with scientific methods to use the essence of the spiritual world in the material world in a practical way.

You can find the book on:
Amazon.

Smashwords

50% off Smashwords promo coupon: UH59T

I hope you enjoy reading and using it!

Yaniv.
shlomoyaniv is offline   Reply With Quote