Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #22486
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Skim Milk to was down 8 pills. Go walking pnemonia. (Sigh)
Oh, dear, really?

I have known so many people with pnuemonia this year! What's up with that? Anyway, take your medicine and feel better soon.

I got a cortisone shot in my shoulder today. I injured it a few weeks ago trying to get the wheelchair through a heavy door, and I haven't had a chance to get it checked out until now. Unfortunately, my shoulder is now frozen and I have to schedule physical therapy.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #22487
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Oh, dear, really?

I have known so many people with pnuemonia this year! What's up with that? Anyway, take your medicine and feel better soon.

I got a cortisone shot in my shoulder today. I injured it a few weeks ago trying to get the wheelchair through a heavy door, and I haven't had a chance to get it checked out until now. Unfortunately, my shoulder is now frozen and I have to schedule physical therapy.
Take it slow & easy now betty! It's time to take care of yourself!

Re: pneumonia - too many people (IMHO) keep coming to work when they have a cold/flu - and get exposed to other bugs - and don't take the time to get well - so they get worse & worse ... and keep going. One of my co-workers is out with walking pneumonia - developed after a case of flu!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #22488
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I never even had the cold or the flu. Just a cough. No temperature, no stuffy nose, just the cough.

Frozen shoulders suck. Take care of yourself.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:47 PM   #22489
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Oh, dear, really?

Since we call it frozen shoulder you should be able to pour hot cocoa on it and make it better!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:47 PM   #22490
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I never even had the cold or the flu. Just a cough. No temperature, no stuffy nose, just the cough.
Yuck. No fun. Anything you can do to keep Lucas from getting it?
Advert
Old 12-10-2012, 09:49 PM   #22491
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Yuck. No fun. Anything you can do to keep Lucas from getting it?
actually Lucas getting it now would be beneficial, building antibodies against yuckies at a young age helps a lot
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:12 AM   #22492
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Lucas cannot get it from me, it is a progression from cold or flu to bronchitis to pneumonia. Given that we are anal with any cough from him and take him to the Doctor after a fewcdays, he is unlikely to make that progression.

More likely than not, I got the original illness from him. I should have gone to the Doctor last week.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:52 AM   #22493
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
I take back what I said about summer's arrival, it's now pouring with rain and forecast to continue for the next three days. Looks like Carols by Candlelight on Thursday will be a bit damp, just hope the stage has a roof so we don't get wet, can't manage a brolly and an instrument together.

I'm off to get a Bombay Sapphire while I get my tea ready. Anyone care to join me?
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:53 AM   #22494
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Prof and Betty, I hope you both recover soon.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:30 AM   #22495
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Looks like Carols by Candlelight
I rather enjoyed Carole by candlelight in the summer of '71

Quote:
I'm off to get a Bombay Sapphire while I get my tea ready. Anyone care to join me?
I do believe I will! I haven't have any alcohol in a week or so. I'm due. And a very nice choice indeed! Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Prof and Betty, I hope you both recover soon.
Me too! And please... don't kiss me until you do. I really hate winter colds!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:34 AM   #22496
VydorScope
Wizard

Don't forget we only have 10 days left till the end of the world! Spend them wisely!
Old 12-11-2012, 07:50 AM   #22497
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Don't forget we only have 10 days left till the end of the world! Spend them wisely!
Great! That means no more doing laundry! I have enough clean socks, underwear, and shirts for two weeks! Hmmmmm.... I have to go count plates and dishes....

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:56 AM   #22498
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Stocking up the cabinet with single malts! I'm going out in style! Enough single malt and I won't even notice it when it happens! Sláinte!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:12 AM   #22499
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

I am taking all sorts of drugs!

Wait, they are not the fun drugs.

Damnit, I am totally screwing this up....
Old 12-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #22500
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
I am taking all sorts of drugs!

Wait, they are not the fun drugs.

Damnit, I am totally screwing this up....

I, on the other hand, turned down the fun drugs when I left the orthopedist's office yesterday. What was I thinking? He stuck his head back in the door when he left and told me to call when I started the PT because he was pretty sure I would want them then.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?