Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-01-2017, 10:42 AM   #1
TheArtfulDodger
Zealot
TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kobo Touch, Kindle, Nook Touch
Question Kobo Touch Not Connecting to New Windows 10 Tablet

Hello:

I recently upgraded my Tablet to a new Microsoft Surface Book which only has USB 3.0 ports. I have attached USB Flash Drives and other devices to both ports and both are functioning. However, when I plug in the Touch, Windows does not recognize the Touch, although it does charge the Touch.

In a post from 2015 (I can't find the exact post now) the question was raised in a similar situation if the user was plugging into a USB 3.0 port and I was wondering why the question was raised and is it significant? My previous tablet, a Dell, connected just fine!

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Sparky
TheArtfulDodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 12:50 PM   #2
TheArtfulDodger
Zealot
TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kobo Touch, Kindle, Nook Touch
I was reading other posts to look for a solution and someone suggested restarting both Windows and the Touch at the same time. I tried this and - it worked!

Sparky
TheArtfulDodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
not connecting, touch, usb 3.0, windows 10