Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 10-14-2021, 06:53 AM   #1
kero936
kero936 began at the beginning.

Device: pc windows 11
Probleme configuration serveur Windows 10

Bonjours cela fait 2 jours que j'essaye de réglé le problème de voir mes e-book a l’extérieur .. aucun moyens j'ai regarder les aides etc je fait comme il dise cela ne marche pas alors si une âme charitable peux me venir en aide et m''expliqué en détails comment cela fonctionne merci d'avance

Google Translated (inserted by Mod):
Hello, it's been 2 days that I try to solve the problem of seeing my e-book outside .. no means I have to look at the aid etc I do as he says it does not work then if a charitable soul can me help and explain to me in detail how it works thanks in advance

Last edited by theducks; 10-14-2021 at 09:22 AM. Reason: translated
kero936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 05:03 PM   #2
paula239
paula239 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
I have a similar problem ! help us pleaase
paula239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2021, 06:56 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Sorry, but, reading the first post, I don't know what the actual problem is. Thread title has "serveur" in it, which suggests a problem with the calibre server. But, knowing that doesn't really tell me what the problem is.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 08:08 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I'm assuming this is a Port Forwarding issue.
For that, each user needs to ask their ISP how (if even allowed) to set their router.

Hopefully, someone will also explain the security risks exposing their PC to the outside world.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote