Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-17-2018, 06:56 PM   #1
Rolandreads
Rolandreads began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Calibre and ratings

Am a new Calibre user and loving it. After I read my book on Kindle I usually rate it and was wondering how I import my ratings into the Calibre software.

Thanks
Rolandreads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 07:20 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandreads View Post
Am a new Calibre user and loving it. After I read my book on Kindle I usually rate it and was wondering how I import my ratings into the Calibre software.

Thanks
Manually. Sorry, but there are so many ways devices do ratings, that it is near impossible to implement. FWIW I don't use the Kindle ratings feature on my K4NT, but doesn't it mainly do it via Kindle store?

The Ratings column (AKA field) defaults being filled by Get Metadata plugins.
You can configure 'Get Metadata' to which (or none) sources to use.
If you want to be the SOLE source of the ratings shown in your library: 1)disable all downloaded ratings. 2) Create a custom 'MyRatings" column, which is safe from metadata downloads
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert