Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-24-2018, 11:50 PM   #1
ahmedakhan
ahmedakhan began at the beginning.

Device: none
Free e-book collection of stories

Briefly about myself, I am a Canadian writer whose works have appeared in various venues including Boston Review, Strange Horizons, Interzone, Anotherealm, Riddled With Arrows, Murderous Intent, and other tragically obscure magazines. Some of my stories have been translated into other languages including German, Finnish, Greek, Croatian, Urdu, etc. Links to some of my published works can be found at ahmedakhan.blogspot.ca. I have social media presence at twitter (twitter.com/ahmedakhan) and facebook (www.facebook.com/ahmed.a.khan.140).

I am trying out a little experiment here.

I have compiled a collection of 14 of my stories that are either original (hitherto unpublished in any format) or not available online or in print any more. The collection is titled THE BEST OF EVERYTHING.

Instead of publishing this collection through KDP or other such platforms, I would like to offer it directly to the reader. All you have to do is to send me an email at khan.ahmeda@gmail.com expressing your interest and I will email the pdf of the book to you, FREE.

If you like the book and would like to show that you liked it, you can send me a token $1 via paypal to the same email address given above. If you do not like it you can email me and let me know what you did not like - or you can just delete it forget about it.

I will be looking forward to your emails.

ahmedakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 06:00 AM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Please don't be offended, but I think you will find that the pdf format is not held in high regard by most people on this forum. Can you provide it in ePub or azw3 formats?
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:29 AM   #3
ahmedakhan
ahmedakhan began at the beginning.

Device: none
Free e-book

I appreciate your feedback. The book will be available in epub format within a day or two. I will update this thread when that happens.
ahmedakhan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collection, fiction, free ebook