Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2018, 07:40 PM   #91
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@mentox: You need to enable Personal Messages for me to be able to send you the link. This is done on the "Edit Option" page of the User Control Panel.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:27 AM   #92
mentox
mentox began at the beginning.

Device: N647B
Done,
Thanks!
Old 09-25-2018, 07:30 AM   #93
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentox View Post
Done,
Thanks!
Sorry, it hasn't worked. It is the section "Private Messaging" on the page. If that isn't there, I haven't found a way to get it. It could be a number of posts, or something to do with verifying your account.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:49 AM   #94
mentox

The account is verified. Maybe is a restriction for spam...
I can tell you my facebook messenger name. Or an email.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:58 AM   #95
mentox

It seems that somehow I'm not able to acces the messaging due to some restriction.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:15 AM   #96
mentox

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Sorry, it hasn't worked. It is the section "Private Messaging" on the page. If that isn't there, I haven't found a way to get it. It could be a number of posts, or something to do with verifying your account.
pitucel(at)gmail.com is the email, if you wish to help me before the forum thinks I'm old enough to receive and send private messages.
Thanks!
Old 09-26-2018, 09:12 AM   #97
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Message sent.
Old 09-27-2018, 02:20 AM   #98
mentox

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Message sent.
Hello again David, sry to bother you, but the image you sent me is for N647 and my device is N647B. I tried with this image but, as others in this thread said, it doesn't work.
Maybe you can sent me the N647B image.

Thanks!
Old 09-27-2018, 08:51 AM   #99
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Sorry, wasn't paying attention properly. Correct link sent.
Old 10-30-2018, 12:52 PM   #100
n647
n647 began at the beginning.

Device: N647
Also need an image

Hello, could you also PM me an image for the N647? It boots, but shows no books and the device is empty when plugged into a PC. Factory reset does results in the same situation.

Thanks!
Old 10-30-2018, 06:31 PM   #101
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-16-2019, 08:54 AM   #102
Leo145
Leo145 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
PLSS!! They could send me the SD image of the Kobo N647
I hope your answer because I do not find anywhere!
Old 01-16-2019, 05:31 PM   #103
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:34 AM   #104
drew2587
drew2587 began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO N647
N647 Original Image available still?

Hey David,

Do you still have the image for the Kobo N647 model? I wirelessly updated and need to restore it.

Cheers
Old 02-06-2019, 07:59 AM   #105
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread

Tags
help needed, image, kobo, kobo firmware, kobo wifi