Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-31-2005, 06:51 PM   #1
Ros Peace
Ros Peace began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T3
Help with installing Plucker and Sunrise

Hi! I'm new to this forum and would really like someone to spell out to me a simple method of installing Plucker. I really want to use this program, but feel that I just don't have the technical expertise to follow the installation instructions. Can someone help please?

Ros
Ros Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 03:51 AM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi Ros, nice to see you here. Your question is somewhat general, so don't expect the ultimate answer by anyone who wishes to help you

What parts of the plucker installation process do you find difficult to follow? Are you referring to the Palm OS part of the installation (which includes the Plucker viewer), or the desktop part (which includes one of the Plucker-compatible desktop tools and Java)?
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2005, 04:50 PM   #3
Ros Peace
Ros Peace began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T3
Installing Plucker

I've downloaded Plucker successfully to my T3, but it's the desktop part which I can't grasp!
Ros Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 05:08 PM   #4
Chaos
Evangelist
Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Assorted older devices
Try using Plucker Desktop before trying anything else. It's pretty simple to get the hang of.

http://desktop.plkr.org/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 03:59 PM   #5
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The easiest is to download Sunrise and install that.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?xyz=70927
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2005, 06:50 AM   #6
bruceathome
smartphone addict
bruceathome began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone - moving to android soon
I agree with pruss. Sunrise is very straight forward to use.
bruceathome is offline   Reply With Quote