Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-04-2007, 06:01 PM   #1
jlrjd
jlrjd began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Greetings

Hello everyone.

I have read a couple of books on my old Palm, and only recently discovered this site. I appreciate the wealth of information to be found here.

I now can't wait until the Cybook Gen3 becomes available. I am really looking forward to reducing the amount of paper in the house without giving up my reading material.

In any case . . .

Greetings and well wishes to all herein.
jlrjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:05 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Welcome to MobileRead jlrjd. I'm sure you'll love the Cybook Gen3. Eink is very nice to to have to read from.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert