Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-07-2010, 11:08 AM   #1
NSB
NSB began at the beginning.

Device: none
I need e-book with farsi language

can someone help me, please?
I m not professional at all. I need it for a gift.
thanks
NSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:12 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
In case anyone doesn't know, Farsi is the Persian language, and is written in Arabic script with, I believe, a couple of extra letters added. The real question, therefore, is what reading devices support Arabic?

This thread may perhaps be of some interest.

Last edited by HarryT; 12-07-2010 at 12:19 PM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2010, 07:28 AM   #3
parkher
Evangelist
parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BL Alita/Mimas/Ares, OB Note2/Note, KA One/H2O/HD, S PRS T2/T1, PB 902
I have PocketBook 902 and it allows to select languages I have no clue what they are - one is very much Arabic looking, another one might be Georgian, and Hebrew is actually written in Latin letters "Hebrew", so for sure. And Russian too - they use hieroglyphs for letters, for example "zh": >|<
Besides, you can install your own fonts (so also your own Farsi fonts, if needed).
And it runs FBReader, and FBReader supports unicode.
So PocketBook is a pretty safe bet, besides, it supports lots of e-book formats as well.

Last edited by parkher; 12-08-2010 at 08:53 AM.
parkher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:13 PM   #4
WinterSina
WinterSina began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Man i am looking for somthing exacly like this.
WinterSina is offline   Reply With Quote